Address: Lisadell, Magazine Road, Co. Cork, Ireland.
Tel: 353 (87) 6543397
E-mail: [email protected]
Third Level Education:
University College Cork (UCC) 2014-2018.
Course title: Studied BA International.
Second Level Education:
Scoil Mhuire, Trim, Co.Meath. 2008-2014.
Leaving Certificate results 2014: 480 out of 600 points including:
Subjects: English (higher level) A2, Irish (higher level) B1 German (higher level) B2, Agricultural Science (higher level) B2.
The Stockhouse Restaurant, Trim, Co.Meath. Summer 2017.
Job title: Waitress work.
•Accurately recorded orders and worked with team members to serve food and beverages
that were satisfactory of customers’ expectations.
•Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested.
•Skillfully anticipated and addressed customers’ service needs.
The Shamrock Irish Bar and Restaurant, Konstanz, Germany. September 2016-March 2017.
Job title: Waitress work.
•Took orders, served meals, set and cleared tables and dealt with the exchange of money at a fast
paced bar and restaurant.
•Ability to communicate effectively with customers in German.
•Worked quickly to a high level of accuracy.
Centra, Summerhill, Co.Meath: April-September 2016.
Job title: Sales Assistant.
•Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
•Maintained good humour, tact and patience with the public.
•Had experience of teamwork working with other members of staff.
Food Surplus Management Ltd, Trim, Co.Meath. April-September 2014.
Job title: Office administration.
• Strengthened communication skills for business.
. • Dealt efficiently with the staff and public.
• Organised new filing system and procedures.
Also worked at UCC Spring Open Day 2015 and have experience babysitting.
• Word Processing: Highly competent user of Microsoft Word.
• Spreadsheets: Regular user of Excel at University.
• Internet: Frequent use of discussion, groups relevant to my studies, in addition to fast, efficient use of World Wide Web and email.
• German: Intermediate written and spoken.
• Spanish: Basic spoken.
• Irish: Intermediate written and spoken.
• Established effective communication skills by completing presentations as a requirement of my college modules during first, second and third year.
Additional: • Full clean Irish Driver’s License.
• Reliable and punctual.
• Collaborative team member.
• Quick learner.
Interests and Achievements
•Completed an Erasmus year abroad in Germany 2017.
•Member of UCC Europa Society, UCC Fashion Society and UCC Mountaineering Club.
•Active volunteer for Spinal Injuries Ireland.
•Helped organize fundraising activities for this charity, including a sponsored walk, cycle and also completed a sponsored skydive in September 2014.
•Offered a Masters in Government and Politics in UCC 2018/2019.