Raffeen Bridge, Monkstown, Co Cork
083 0395962 [email protected]
July 2018 – February 2022 Operations Administrator Euromed Ireland Logistics
About the company: Vehicle transportation company providing handling, storage, post-production and distribution services for new vehicles.
● Customer service – providing a very high level of customer care • problem solving • responding promptly to any questions & queries • answering phone • monitoring ticketing system • organising bookings.
● Daily report processing • updating & maintaining files • processing damage reports.
● Quotations & estimates • liaising with workshop regarding repair status • seeking authorisation for repair, creating Po’s • processing invoices.
● Ensuring that current ISO standards are maintained & assisting with the attainment of fresh ISO certificate.
● Teamwork – working closely with all departments to ensure the smooth running of the business • supporting the accounts department • assisting with the induction process for vessel staff • general office duties.
January 2018 – June 2018 Office Administrator Sharptext Cork
About the company: Well established company supplying, installing & maintaining office equipment & interactive devices as well as providing audio visual solutions to end users.
● Answering phone – assisting customers with queries • directing calls • passing on messages • logging service calls.
● Order fulfilment – from receiving order to organising dispatch of same.
● Maintaining database • invoicing • raising Po’s • banking • post • monitoring emails.
● Receiving & checking in goods • Ensuring stock is easily accessible & in correct location.
● General office administration duties.
August 2016 – October 2017 Office Administrator TPN Cork
About the company: Freight distribution company delivering & collecting palletised goods throughout Ireland & The UK.
● Managing extremely high volume of calls & emails • Handling messages through internal system.
● Logging all feedback from drivers, creating solutions to issues where possible & passing information on to relevant parties.
● Allocating collections & ensuring collections are executed within the given timeframe. Informing customer/depot of any issues which may arise.
● Customer Care – assisting customers with queries, resolving any issues as swiftly as possible • Setting customers up on customer portal, directing them on use of same • Checking-in with customers to ensure they are happy & satisfied with our service • Handling enquires from prospective customers.
● Working as part of a team – assisting with internal queries regarding pricing/invoicing/book-in slots & orders • Providing back-up to co-workers, collectively working as one to provide the best service possible.
● Designing loads • Booking in goods for delivery
● Submitting the daily discrepancy report for freight received into depot.
● POD Management – Ensuring every consignment being delivered has appropriate, corresponding paperwork. Ensuring Customer own paper work is used when necessary & retrieving same from relevant party if not received • Ensuring all PODs are received back, signed, timed & dated, noting shortages/damages/returns – passing information on to appropriate party • Chasing PODs in instances where they are not returned back to the office • Scanning & uploading PODs to main database • Filing hardcopies of all PODs.
● Arranging return of goods to appropriate destination as swiftly as possible.
● Inputting orders to system, printing labels & delivery notes & organising COP.
November 2015 – August 2016 Office Administrator Cork Express Pallets
About the company: Logistics company providing delivery & collection of cartons & pallets within Ireland & The UK.
● Managing extremely high volume of calls & queries.
● ETA & delivery status reports • document control • quotations • POD management • manifesting • jobbing
• clearing the screen.
● Managing bookings from customers & allocating orders to designed loads.
● General office administration duties.
June 2008 – November 2015 Career Break
February 2007 – June 2008 Office Administrator Fresh Start Eire Ltd
About the company: Provides a broad range of care services for children and young adults while working in tandem with family and community services.
● First point of contact from both telephone and face to face perspectives.
● Answering phone, directing calls & recording messages • Providing administrative assistance to other departments.
● Maintaining complete confidentiality & discretion when handling sensitive files and information • Creating and maintaining personnel files.
● Petty cash • expense sheets • bank lodgements • post • ordering office stationery • filing • faxing • e-mailing
• photocopying • garda vetting • typing letters • producing documents & reports.
● Organising car rental • arranging accommodation • opening up and locking up of premises.
November 2005 – February 2007 Sales & Customer Service Advisor Dowshu Electronica Ltd
About the company: Manufacturers and distributors of digital video recording systems and camera surveillance equipment.
● First point of contact from both telephone and face to face perspectives • Assisting customers with any questions/queries.
● Receiving all internal sales enquiries regarding quotations, orders and repair costings.
● Liaising with customers, technical staff and sales representatives regarding repairs and dispatch times.
● Working directly with and providing assistance to Accounting and Marketing Departments.
● Managing marketing/demonstration functions – arranging name tags, welcome pack, seating arrangements & organising food and beverages.
● Stock taking & organising dispatch for stores.
● Creating and maintaining personnel files.
● Dealing with incoming mail, faxes etc.• typing letters, producing documents and reports, filing
December 2004 – November 2005 Career Break
April 2003 – December 2004 Receptionist & Personal Assistant Galvins Wines & Spirits
About the company: Leading independent importer and distributor of wine, beer and spirits.
● First point of contact from both telephone and face to face perspectives • Managing busy switch board.
● Dealing with incoming mail, faxes etc. • Providing assistance to all other departments.
Personal Assistant – Galvins Wines & Spirits
● Screening phone calls, enquiries & handling them when appropriate • Organising and maintaining diary.
● Dealing with incoming mail & correspondence • Producing letters, documents & reports.
● Providing hands on assistance implementing effective layout and allocation of goods in new warehouse, uploading information to database.
Certificate in Administration & Office Skills Skerry’s College, Patrick’s Hill, Cork.
● City & Guilds Pitman Certificates in: • Data Processing • Word Processing • Spreadsheet Processing
• Modern Office Procedures • Power Point Presentation.
● Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite, internet, email.
● Mamut Business Software • IFMS • ZIPZAP System • VIGO • Intact • CMS • Zendesk
References available on request