30 The Glenties, Macroom, Co Cork, Ireland
Mobile # 089 9593670
I am honest, hardworking, dedicated and a fast leaner. I believe life is always a learning process and the more knowledge I get it helps me to grow more. I like watching sports and listening to Music. I am a fun-loving person, always approachable in any situation.
Lala Laj Patrai College of Commerce & Economics.
Bachelor of Commerce (Date of Graduation: April 2000)
ABTRAN (Advisor Sales Service) October 2016 – July 2018
Job Profile: (SKY & JUST ENERGY)
• Conducted regular and thorough audits for compliance and quality improvement and provided feedback based on audits.
• Assisted with reporting and creating documentation for my team leader.
• Working to targets and KPIs.
• Responsible for supporting newer members to the team.
• Handling a high volume of enquiries from customers, ensuring a quick and effective resolution while efficiently processing incoming applications as retail support.
• Providing relevant and up to date advice to customers.
• In-depth knowledge of the business, and the services provided
• Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
• Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws.
• Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
• Accurate data entry and efficient management of database.
• Internal sale (inbound).
WNS (INDIA) (Senior Customer Service Associate) June 2008 – April 2010
Job Profile: (CGE- BRITISH GAS)
• To send statements to both the customers and solicitors
• To send correspondence to customers relating to Gas and Electricity.
• To understand their queries and give proper resolutions.
• Working on SAP and SIEBEL program.
INTELENET GLOBAL SERVICES Pvt Ltd. May 2005 – April 2008
Senior Customer Service Executive (Multiple Departments)
Job Profile: (MORTGAGE LENDING SERVICES)
• Actively involved in floor support.
• Tasked with the additional responsibility of mentoring new hires on the floor.
• Have conducted soft-live sign offs for new hires.
• Identifying the cases and routing the documents to the appropriate department.
• To send redemption statement to the customers and solicitors.
• To deal with large payments made by the customer to the mortgage account.
Job Profile: (FRAUD CARD)
• Assisted and trained new recruits, as well as delegated work to team members as and when required.
• Registering cases related to credit card (Fraud).
Job Profile: (BANKRUPTCY)
• Blocking of credit card accounts as and when the customers file for bankruptcy, customers request or as per company’s policies.
• Accepting proposal amount from Debt Management Agencies.
• Working on accounts which are no longer on Debt Management.
• Maintaining Service Level Agreement (SLA) and quality required by the client for the process.
Achievements within company
• Secured 100% Quality/Accuracy in regards with the Fraud Card Department and company policies.
• Best Quality/Accuracy.
• Received letter of appreciation from OPS Manager for achieving 100% Quality/Accuracy.
BNP PARIBAS/ HDFC February 2002 – April 2005
(Service Support Representative) (Multiple Departments)
Job profile: (BNP PARIBAS – Cash Management)
• Processing cheques (Cashin-Software Package), as per their product based on their clearing locations.
• Checking the deposit slips of the clients & tallying them with the details given by the respective branches where the deposits are made. (Atlas-Software Package).
• Preparing vouchers of all the cash and cheque deposits of the clients in Excel Sheet.
• Printing the account statements and credit reports to the clients and dispatching them to their respective locations.
• Follow-up with courier, in case of non-delivery of reports to the clients.
• Attending clients call whenever required and dispute their queries.
Job profile: (HDFC)
• Inputting accounts opening forms of clients. (Data Entry-Imaging)
MAAZ EXPORTS (Office Executive) April 1997 – January 2002
• Drafting Letters / Self-Correspondence.
• Responsible for opening of Letters of Credit.
• Liaison with Overseas Buyers on various issues.
• Process orders from customer, booking to payment.
• Establish and maintain customer files, issue customer reports.
• Process sales and purchase invoices and deal with any queries.
• Getting samples approved from Overseas Buyers.
• Knowledge of Banking (Related to Exports & Imports).
REFERENCES: Available on request.