Samantha Deane O Sullivan
22 Ash Road, Fota Rock,
M: 086 8683994 E-mail: [email protected]
Hardworking individual with over five years’ experience in administration and customer service.
Excellent team-working skills gained through coursework and work experience.
IT literate with time management skills gained through projects and course work and
prioritising tasks to meet deadlines.
Receptionist, IKON Hair Design, Oliver Plunkett St, Cork 2014 – Present
· Involved with the day to day running of the busy salon as a receptionist. Opening and closing when everybody has gone home.
· Greeting clients as they step in through the doors of Ikon, take their inquiries and make them feel comfortable while they wait to be attended to.
· Answering the phone and attend to inquires made over the phone and take bookings for clients.
· Operating the cash register and is entrusted to handle cash.
· Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene of the salon.
· Operating all office equipment; sending faxes, emailing.
· Getting paperwork ready for the book-keeper, on a weekly basis.
· Organising and booking upcoming events, such as hair competitions, hotel and transport.
· Filling invoices into the right categories.
· Create and send out reminder messages such as texts and emails to the salons clients, reminding them of their appointments just in case they have forgotten.
· Check products in the salon to ensure that we are not out of stock and inform the manager of any shortage in retail products.
· Make sure clients have refreshments while waiting on their stylist.
Legal Secretary, Norman Walsh Solicitors, Carrigtwohill, Cork Jun 2013 – Aug 2013
· Successfully completed 10 weeks of work experience as a requirement of Legal Secretary Traineeship undertaken
· Participated in the day to day running of the office. I was entrusted to have a set of keys, for opening and closing the office.
· Responded to general client queries in the reception area and on the telephone
· Audio-typed correspondence and legal documents
· Operated all office equipment such as the photocopier, the scanner and the fax machine
· Assigned documentation to the correct files
Cork College of Commerce, Cork Jan/Feb 2019
· Completed an Evening course Medical Package Socrates Software
XPERT PROFESSIONAL HAIRCARE CORK February 2018
· Fantastic Front of House
L’OREAL Ireland Limited, Upper Hatch Street, Dublin 2017
· Professional Receptionist with Gavin Hoare.
XPERT Professional Haircare Cork 2017
· Online marketing course
· Customer Service & Customer Care course
· Communicate with Confidence course
Local Enterprise Office, Training Centre, Cork City Hall 2015
· Email Marketing Course
· Cost Effective Marketing Course
· Financial Management Course
FÁS Training Centre Cork 2012 – 2013
· FETAC Level 5 Legal Secretary Traineeship
Cork College of Beauty Therapy, Cork 2011 – 2012
· CIBTAC Diploma – Nail Technician including Nail Art
Cork College of Commerce, Cork 2010 – 2011
· Completed Year 1 of CIBTAC Beauty Therapy Diploma course
St. Aloysius College, Carrigtwohill, Cork 2005 – 2010
· Junior & Leaving Certificate
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & INTERESTS
· Having studied Beauty Therapy, I have maintained an interest in fashion and beauty.
· Interested in current affairs.
· Listening to music.
· Regularly attend the cinema and concerts with friends.
· Enjoy meeting new people and have volunteered to work with several charities in the past such as Breast Cancer Awareness, Concern, St Vincent de Paul.
Available on Request