CURRICULUM VITAE OF RAY HORGAN
Address: 14 O’Connell Avenue,
Phone Number: 0857819884
• Hard working individual.
• Over 14 years experience in the operation of high volume mechanical equipment.
• Trained on numerous machines across the plant.
• Great attention to detail as it is needed in the quality control area of the plant.
• Energetic and adaptable to new working environments.
• Ability to use own initiative.
• Strong team player.
SMURFIT KAPPA CORK
GENERAL OPERATIVE (May 2004 – Present)
▪ Operate equipment and machinery to ensure customer requirements are met in accordance with the
▪ Ensure that the finished product meets the required quality standard.
▪ Work with maintenance on trouble shooting equipment issues.
▪ Cross trained on numerous different production machinery (e.g. Case maker, Slitter Creased, Talon
finch gluer, Quality control, Die cutter and Bobst 4 colour printer). This cross training gives more
knowledge of the machinery and allows rotation between different machines as needed while
executing safe practice as taught.
▪ To always maintain a safe working environment by implementing good safety practice across all
machinery and the plant in general.
Coláiste Chriost Rí: Leaving Certificate , 1998-2003
▪ Full clean driving license.
▪ Up to date manual handling.
▪ Basic First Aid.
▪ HACCAP training.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
▪ Reading books, playing football, technology and cooking.
▪ Playing guitar and attending open mic sessions.
▪ Performing Close-up Magic at functions
References are available on request.
2003 leaving cert
Leaving certificate at Coláiste Chriost Ri
General Operative at Smurfit Kappa Cork