Office Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Analyst, Business Analyst
· Started the exclusive distribution of 2 foreign brands of in Brazil that are still being sold today, through the same company, to all Latin america;
· Successfully achieved the goals of ABINBEV, both on reducing payment loss, and recovering over EUR$135K;
· Achievement of 100% in all SOX audits, regarding my department during 5 straight years;
· Coached, mentored and developed finance teams of 3-5 people, Sales analysis teams of 5-15 people;
· Got my Sales unit from last place to second place (12 units) on my first year, in a company sales competition based on total sellout and positive points of sale;
· Helped to develop and coach people that got promoted, advanced on their careers or started their own businesses
2001 - 2004
Industrial Automation Technologist at SENAI/CTAI
03/2018 - 04/2019
Office Administrator at EZbrew (Brazil)
• Create new spreadsheets and improve data input process to minimize data mistakes.
• Bank Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Budget Planning, Accounts Receivable.
• Build the Monthly Revenue and General Costs Balance Reports and Analysis.
• Migrating from excel and google spreadsheets to a fully integrated system, optimizing processes and reducing overall costs.
• Improve processes regarding different areas of the business, including: Commercial, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Customer Service, etc… according to shareholders needs and requests, making all processes documented in “Operations Manual” guide.
Musical Instruments Seller at Self Employed
• Develop a solid customer base.
• Use tools like Free Market (Mercado Livre), OLX and Facebook Groups to identify customer profile.
• Define the right price range, identify products with the highest turnover and which products to market.
• Achieve a markup of at least 30% on each sale.
• Always be aware of all the tools mentioned above to make the purchases at the best prices guaranteeing the profit margin, even when accepting trades in the deal.
Regional Area Manager (B2W) at Danone Early Life Nutrition
• Develop wholesale customers and leverage customers from direct care.
• Management of major customers south (Pharma and Food) – Santa Cruz (Brazil) / GAM / DP4 / Dimed / Muffatão / Nissei / Angeloni / Wallmart / clamed (Big, Mercadorama, National), Extra (Carrefour, Sugar Loaf).
• Management of wholesale strategies and Teams (Business Model, Investment Plan, Trade, Trade Policy and Team Campaigns, Macro Growth Plan and Micro Region).
• Support and development of distributor team to achieve Sell Out goals predefined by industry.
• Weekly Meetings, Business Management and Action Plans.
• Nielsenand IMS Market Analysis, crossing with distributors and close up reports, seeking to optimize the medical sales area of operation with POS attended by the sales force.
• Monitoring and development of direct promoters for DANONE team, analyzing information pages regarding the implementation of merchandise positioning at the POS and developing tools to achieve a max level of execution at the points of sale (Pharmaceutical / Food).
State Area Manager (B2B) at Danone Early Life Nutrition
• Reconciling Intelligence, Implementation and Relationship with clients and POS / Trade Marketing
• Management of Major Clients PR (Pharmaceutical and Food)
• Distributor and Team Management (Business model, investment plan, trade marketing policy and team campaigns, macro and micro region growth Plan).
• Support development team to achieve distributor sell out, predefined by DANONE industry.
• Weekly meetings, business development management and action plans.
• Monthly meeting with sales team with regards to deployment of goals, opportunities, training for sales & merchandise team.
• Category management with trade marketing support and business plans for key customers, showing market trends, evolution, DANONE growth, opportunities, etc.
Trade Marketing/Sales Representative at Eli Lilly Brasil Ltd.
• Onsite Point of Sale visits.
• Sales Trading in POS, trade agreements aiming to improve and increase sales, performing market analysis to make contracts more and more assertive.
• Manage trade marketing budget, spending it the right way to get maximum results.
• Manage Relationship with distributors, gathering inventories and creating new business conditions.
• Conducting training to pharmacists regarding drugs properties and mechanisms of action.
Senior Sales Analyst (II) at Santa Cruz Drugs Distributor
• Generation of daily, weekly, monthly maintenance forecasts, presentations, KPI’s control and analysis
• Communicate schedule in a timely manner to management & front line staff
• Plan and align schedule in line with management priorities
• Administrative Routines: records (customers, ERCs), Trade Conditions, Monthly Marketing Billing, Punctual Negotiations, Opening Goals, Sales Accompaniments, sales campaigns, etc.
• Marketing: Implementation of Campaigns, Inventory maps generated for industry, planning and executing business meetings and Trade Shows, Market analysis to create business strategies to stop competitors advance, etc.
10/2005 – 08/2010
Senior Sales Analyst (II) at Anheuser-Busch INBEV
• Responsible for analytic vision enhancement.
• Leadership of a team with 15 sales analysts.
• Improvement and development of management presentations and spreadsheets for strategic decision-making at State and Regional level.
• Developing and keeping track of action plans for general managers to achieve their goals.
• Forecast of primary ingredients to buy and use, for brewing beverages in the factories to achieve trimester goals without blowing out the expire dates.