Natacia Saldanha Vaz Viana Donato – Stamp 4
Cork – Curragh Woods, Frankfield
Phone.: 0212411570 Mobile: 0899688464 Email: [email protected]
Enthusiastic, organized, determined and a team player. I have good communication and interpersonal relationship, care with customers, attention to goals and objectives and skills in finding and solving problems as well as working autonomously.
Makan Total Asia restaurant 09/11/2017 – 28/03/2018
· Waitress – customer service, responsible for the tables, toilets, floor and common areas tidiness.
· Controlled stock of disposables
Financial analyst, Hotelbeds 01/09/2014 – 05/05/2016
· Responsible for accounts payable, bookkeeping, financial analysis and management
· Supplier relationship and management
· Elaborated financial reports
Customer Service Representative, Regus 01/04/2013 – 29/08/2014
· Assisted to internal and external customers.
· Managed new customer contracts, including all documentation and payments.
· Controlled and managed move in and move out of customers, as well as assisted during their contract and to customers who use Regus space and services temporarily.
· Responsible for accounts payable, financial launches, supplier relationships
HR- Intern, STX OSV 02/05/2011 – 31/10/2011
· Issued personnel control reports, as absenteeism and shifts
· Checked reports issued by the payroll
· Responsible for verifying documentation of incoming and outgoing employees.
· Service to employees
Finance- Intern, IGT do Brasil 17/05/2010 – 04/03/2011
· Controlled accounts payable
· Issued financial reports
· Executed bank slips and balance sheets of clients
· Responsible for bank reconciliation
Saleswoman, till and stockist, Taco 01/12/ 2009 – 13/03/2010
Till, Via Mia 04/12/2008 – 02/01/2009
Saleswoman, Checklist 13/09/2007 – 26/12/2007
Education & Training
Degree in business administration and entrepreneurship
Estácio de Sá University 12/12/2015
SAP FI Certification 15/08/2012
IT Skills & Languages
Windows System / IOS
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
Portuguese – Fluent
English – Advanced (reading, writing, listening)