35 The Drive, Maryborough Hill, Broadale, Cork
[email protected] Mobile 087 666 3502
A highly motivated Marketing graduate with a master’s in Global Business Practice. A background in sales, marketing and logistics. Creative and outgoing in approach with an aptitude for multitasking and an ability to adapt style of presentation and customer interaction in accordance with the setting and situation.
Sept’18 – Present Corks RedFM
Office Manager Cork
Apr’18 – Sept’18 Corporate Care Relocation
Immigration & Marketing Consultant Cork
· Dealing with Customers such as Eli Lilly, Apple, Google and Groupon.
· Helping clients immigration needs. – Visa process, CSEP process.
· Designing and implementing marketing materials.
· Event planning for b2b marketing. Social media activity and email marketing.
· Organisation of conferences to generate more business.
Apr ’16 – March 18’ Real Nation
Promotional Representative Cork
· Introduced customers to an interactive game to get them involved in the promotional experience which is captured on camera and uploaded to social media.
· Working with brands such as Orchard Thieves and Heineken.
· Liaised with Bar Manager at the promotion venue to co-ordinate setup arrangements.
· Completed marketing report detailing comments and event demographics.
· Communicating back and forth with the brand, updating them on the process.
Sept ’13 – May ’17 Jack & Jones
Assistant Manager & Digital Marketer Cork
· Allocated tasks to the team, overseeing execution and maintenance throughout the day.
· Opening and closing the shop, cash reconciliation, staff performance, motivation and meeting sales targets. KPI’s, targets, sales records, monitoring and data collection. Merchandising.
· Involved with the recruitment of new staff members.
· Created social media accounts for the store; Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram.
· Ran marketing campaigns through the social media platforms.
· CRM, PR, search engine optimization, analytics. Acquiring new leads and customers.
Oct ’15 – Oct ’17 (Seasonal Work) Ocktoberfest Beag
Marketing and PR Cork
· Appeared in online and offline promotional campaigns as the brand ambassador for the event.
· Part of the Marketing team in the organisation of promotional events held in nightclubs and pubs.
· Digital and field marketing.
Mar ’13 – Sept ’13 ID Staffing
Brand Ambassador Cork/London
· Revlon and Lancôme. Meeting targets and upselling.
· Approached customers, upselling, and recording data.
Education & Qualifications
Masters in Global Business Practice (MA)
Cork Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Business Marketing (Honours)
Cork Institute of Technology
Makeup Artistry (IBEC)
Cork College of Commerce
Interests: Gym, Outdoors, Animals, Healthy Eating, Organising Events.
Volunteering: Collaborated with the Irish Cancer Society in the organisation of a charity ball, raising over €3,000.
Achievements: Worked in close contact with many big-name brands through promotions – Heineken, Lancome, Revlon, Tayto, Corona, Hop House.
Part of a new product launch for Kinsale Gourmet – developed their marketing Campaigns and product launch, along with carrying out market research, selecting a target marketing, and designing product packaging.
Vast knowledge of supply chain management & logistics – MA degree in this. Experience working with the supply chain and operations processes through working within Jack&Jones retail.
Developed a Research Study and Marketing Campaign for The Everyman Theatre
Developed a Rebranding Strategy for Cork City Council (CORE) for the Victorian quarter in Cork
New Product Development and Promotional Campaign for Chef, Valeo Foods
IT Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Salesforce, Google Analytics, SEO, WordPress & experienced in using all social media platforms
SAP & common ERP systems
References: Academic: Conor Kelleher – Lecturer ([email protected])
Work: Graham Cahalane – Manager Jack & Jones (0879458692)
Work: Claire Jacobs – Manager (021 432 3533)