Lidiane Nair Franco
Part time worker
I am an english student, looking for an opportunity to work in a part time position. I am a reliable and hard working person, enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and willing to learn new skills.
Jan/2013 - Dez/2016
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration at University Paulista – UNIP
The course for qualification in Administration forms professionals with a systemic vision of the main approaches necessary for the management of the organizations. Its goal is to seek the success of companies, offering the egress the knowledge of the main methods and instruments that allow the best results in financial management, market, people and clients, among others.
Outubro/2018 - present
General English at Icot College Cork
Level: Upper Intermediate (01 PM – 04:15 PM)
November 2012 – January 2013
Housekeeper at Ribeirão Plaza Hotel
• Make beds, change bed linens and clean bedrooms.
• Clean and sanitize toilets, showers/bathtubs and sinks
• Wash, iron and organize toilet towels, bed linens and pillow cases.
• Tide up and clean rooms, reception and restaurant area using different types of cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools.
• Help to prepare and serve breakfast and dinner doing different kind of activities such as chop different kind of fruits, prepare desserts and serve coffee and juice).
February 2013 – August 2013
Front Desk at Ribeirão Plaza Hotel (Brazil)
• Check in and check out of guests
• Securing bookings and taking payments tables
• Handling money and cleaning
September 2013 – July 2018
Secretary and Senior Billing at Clinic of Anesthesiology of Ribeirão Preto (Brazil)
• Preparation of staff work schedule, including day work and holiday shifts
• Health insurance billing
• Customer service
On weekends - occasional
Minder at Occasional
I have experience in take care of children. In Brazil I took care of my two nieces on weekends, since their were born.
• Meal preparation
• Playing (in and outdoor)
• Helping with homework
• Light Housekeepeing
• Putting them to sleep