A conscientious, reliable and self-motivated individual eagerly searching for a position with your company. Outgoing with strong and effective organizational and communication skills. Excellent time management with the ability to work to tight deadlines. A confident resourceful problem solver with the ability to adapt well to new situations and different circumstances. Versatile, adaptable, creative and learns new tasks/skills quickly.
KEY SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
· Extensive Computer literacy skills
· Confident in the use of hand and power tools
· Highly determined and motivated with a desire to work hard and achieve high standards
· Ability to work independently, learn and think quickly, and multi-task
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
· Capable of managing stress as well as showing control whilst under pressure
· Confidently identify, analyze and solve problems in a positive and assured manner
· Manual Handling completed (Turas Nua) 2018
· Manufacturing completed (Turas Nua) 2018
· Contact Center Module completed (Turas Nua ) 2017
· ECDL Module completed (College Of Commerce) 2017
September 2016 – May 2017
FIT Business Through Computers – QQI Level 5 – Cork College of Commerce
Bookkeeping Manual And Computerized
Business Administration Skills
1999 to 2005
Leaving Cert Applied,
Ballincollig Community School
CURRYS PC WORLD (February 2017 2 Weeks Work Experience) Assistant
· IT Support / Troubleshooting
· Stock taking
20/06/2009 – 12/02/2010
BUSINESS MOBILE SECURITY SERVICES
Door And Event Security Guard
· Provided high visibility static guarding and a visible deterrent regarding security issues at the premises
· Patrolled, secured and monitored the premises ensuring that buildings and people were safe and secure
· Worked as part of a team ensuring full security measures were implemented and the buildings were safe and secure during the day and night
· Remained alert and observant for any situations of conflict, with the skills to handle or prevent matters escalating
· Able to use own initiative and make quick decisions when dealing with unexpected situations
· Great communication and time management skills with the ability to work unsociable hours and in all weather conditions
· Complied with strict Health and Safety, Fire Awareness and Security procedures, policies and standards
GAMING CAFÉ (February 2005 2 Weeks Work Experience) Counter Assistant / Shop Cashier
· IT Support / Troubleshooting
· Customer Service
· Cash handling
CORK BAR AND CATERING (November 2005 2 Weeks Work Experience) Servicing Catering Equipment
· Assisted with servicing of catering equipment.
· Heavy lifting / moving / electronics reading and diagnosing problems.
TOM O’BRIEN PLUMBING CONTRACTOR (February 2004 2 Weeks Work Experience) Plumbers Assistant
· Second fix plumbing:
· Assembling radiators and hot water tanks, sealing the fittings and ensuring a tight fit and no leaks.
· Measuring walls for radiators placement and installation.
BARRY COTTER PAINTER AND DECORATOR (November 2004 2 Weeks Work Experience) Painter’s Assistant
· Prep Work
· Clean Up
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / INTERESTS
I enjoy Reading books.
I like watching Movies and Films at the cinema.
Built my own Personal Computer (general usage/gaming/streaming).
References available upon request