13 Larchfield, Commons Road, Cork
A highly motivated, passionate and capable professional with the ability to learn tasks quickly., and on my own initiative. Excellent time management & organisational skills with a commitment to delivering the highest quality standards. Proven leadership and motivational ability in delivering results as part of a team or on own initiative.
Cork Arts Theatre 2013 – 2016
Front of house manager
● Responsible for the efficient operation of a theatre and the organisation of public events.
● Designed stage sets, displaying excellent hands on skills.
● Overlooked the building of stage sets, organised materials and delegated taskes, showing excellent leadership abilities.
● Responsible for the General maintenance of the building ensuring comfort, cleanliness and personal safety of patrons.
● Responsible for redecoration project, displaying proven ability to co-ordinate projects and deliver on time and on budget.
● Liaised with external suppliers and contractors to ensure correct stock levels and facilities maintenance.
● Spearheaded the introduction of “Supper Theatre Nights” to the theatre, with the result of increased footfall and meeting of sales targets.
● Ensuring that box office, bar, and back of house staff were aware of their duties and that all safety statements were being adhered to, and that all components for the smooth running of a show were in place.
Radius Systems (formerly Uponor). September 2005 – April 2009 Operator/Warehouse co-ordinator
● Initially employed as a machine operator, with responsibility for the operation of computerised materials mixing plant.
● Carried out trouble shooting and corrective procedures displaying excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
● Promoted to stores co-ordinator responsible for the running of the company warehouse,
● Responsible for goods in/goods out, stock control and managing records using Enterprise Exchequer system.
● Managing an efficient team in meeting daily targets.
An Excellent Choice Catering, Marina Commercial Park, Cork. July 1996 – August 2005 Bar & Event Manager
● Managing bars at various venues around the country
● Setting up and running bars at Corporate functions,Sporting Events, Weddings and other occasions.
● Helping to co-ordinate staff placement
● Hiring and training staff in compliance with company SOP and safety procedures
● Staff rostering
● Matching staff to particular roles at events to maximise efficiency
● Stock control
● Ordering and distribution of stock and allocating the relevant stock in accordance with event briefs.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
TURAS NUA JOBPATH PROGRAMME, SOUTH MALL, CORK March 2018-Present
Since coming on the Jobpath programme I have become more pro-active in my personal development and job-searching. Visited employers speculatively in search of new positions and received feedback.
Manual Handling Certificate – Turas Nua, Cork 2018
HACCP course – Neptune Stadium 2014
ECDL – FAS training centre Bishopstown, Cork 2009
· Tropical Fish keeping
References Available on Request