10 Belgard Downs,
Date of Birth: 10/03/1995
I am a motivated individual who works well on my own initiative and also as part of a team. I am punctual and hard-working. I wish to facilitate people to the best of my ability. I have excellent computer and communication skills.
• Hard-working and eager to learn
• Loyal, reliable and trustworthy individual with excellent time-keeping
Body Beautiful East Village Skin and Laser Clinic November 2016–Present
• I completed my CIDESCO 600 hours at Body Beautiful throughout November 2016 to March 2017 and employed thereafter.
• My role involves carrying out daily treatments on clients
• Listening to the needs of clients and ensuring they were satisfied with the service
• Updating client info and data on our system, reception duties and end of day cash up.
• I am trusted as a key holder by opening up in mornings and closing in the evenings
• I have experience with Microsoft and Phorest Software
General Post Office Cork June-August 2015,
• I was employed as a cashier clerk.
• This role helped further my customer service skills and trustworthiness as I was in a position of handling the publics monetary affairs and a responsible key holder.
• I looked after taking payments for people’s bills, paying out Social Welfare payments, inputing client data to system and registering parcels etc.
• I was responsible for the day to day keeping of my allocated cash/stock drawer
• This was a term – time role, covering for full time employees that were on holiday.
Monsoon & Accessorize October 2015-June 2016:
• I was employed as a Sales Assistant
• I ensured customers were satisfied with shopping in the store, providing excellent customer service was very important.
• I was tasked with re-stocking the shop floor with adequate sizes, colours of clothes.
• I also gained valuable till experience in this role.
Rochestown Park Hotel September 2014-January 2016:
• I worked as a waitress in the Banqueting Department of the Rochestown Park Hotel
• I was responsible for taking orders, serving guests and ensuring the customers’ needs were catered for to the best of my ability i.e. dietary requirements, allergies
Third Level Education 2014-2016:
• I successfully completed 2 years of a College of Commerce Beauty Therapy course as of May 2016.
• I am ITEC and CIDESCO qualified.
Third Level Education 2013-2014:
• I also completed a 1 year Makeup Artistry course at the College of Commerce.
• I am a fully qualified ITEC & FETAC Makeup Artist.
Second Level Education 2007-2013:
• Attended Christ King Girls Secondary School, Cork
• Completed the Junior Certificate in June, 2010
• Completed the Leaving Certificate in June, 2013
• Qualified in CPR due to being a Transition Year module
• Fully qualified in Occupational First Aid due to being course module in Makeup Artistry
• I am fully qualified in CPR & the use of an AED
• Sandra McGrath, Course Director of Beauty Therapy, Cork College of Commerce – [email protected]
• Mary Marriott, Wedding Supervisor, Rochestown Park Hotel – 0863935948
• John Linehan, Branch Manager, GPO Cork – 0214851015