Student/ Barista Maestro
I am a Third Year International Business with French degree seeking challenging and exciting work. Hardworking and reliable, willing to travel, work well in either a team or an individual situation.
3rd year of level 8 Bachelors degree at Cork Institute of Technology
Information and Grades:
Bachelor of International Business with a Language.
Studied my 3rd year of a four-year degree in Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, as part of a one-year study overseas Erasmus programme.
3rd Year: 1H1 Including a 1H1 in Tax Law, Intercultural Management, French studies, Quantitative Tools for Marketing, Economic Globalisation & Negotiations
2nd Year: 2H1 Including a 1H1 in International trade law, applied French, Finance & IT
1st Year: 2H1 Including a 1H1 in Intro to IT, Global Business and Consumer Behaviour
Barista Maestro at Costa Coffee, Merchant's Quay, Cork
• Supervisor duties in my final year included cash reconciliation of cashier at the end of day, key handling for opening and closing the shop, entering company data in Excel spreadsheets.
• Flexibility in adapting to distinct roles as required- check outs, making drinks on the bar, floor staff, etc.
• Developed excellent people skills working on customer service.
• Learned to be reliable, I am punctual and never late for a shift.
• By working without a manager, I was given more responsibility which meant I became more efficient with my workload.
• Trained and experienced on HACCP and Food Safety
May 2018-July 2018
Logistics Intern at Yves Rocher, Killbarry Business Park, Cork
• Entering documentation for the High-Speed Line, using SAP software
• Collecting quality documentation and quality retained samples
• Maintaining documentation for logistics flows
• Managed and documented the company’s health and safety red tag system.