Address:83 Ardcullen, Hollyhill, Cork.
Telephone No:089 4940753
PROFILE OF SKILLS:
I am a very fast learner and eager to learn new skills. I work well on my own initiative as well as part of a team. I’m honest and reliable and looking forward to taking on new responsibilities and learning and upskilling wherever I can. I’m a good Communicator & good Listener with ability to get on well with others.
Primary School – St.Mary’s on the Hill, Knocknaheeny, Cork.
Secondary School – North Presentation School, Farranree, Cork. (2013 – 2017)
St. Angela’s College, Patrick’s Hill, Cork. (2017 – Present
Junior Certification Results :
Grade: All Higher Level
Name of company and main duties
Ballincollig Gymnastics- Junior Coaching Training.
ACHIEVEMENTS / OTHER INFORMATION
• UCC Societies Camp (2015) – IT & Web Design, Science & Engineering, Music & Drama.
• Worked as part of a team in Foroige for a year to get a Motivational Art Book published.
• Taught Art as part of a project with Cope Foundation.
• Received academic awards and Merit award from North Presentation Secondary School.
• Received UCC Plus award for languages.
• Won Art competition in conjunction with Farranree Credit Union.
• Created a small Freelance Makeup business in 2017
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art, Music, Dancing, Gymnastics, Cooking,
Make-up and Nail Art and design.
REFERENCES: Available on Request