Email: [email protected]
Address: Cathedral street,
Cork city , Ireland
Date of birth : 24/5/1977
A person with strong organizational skills and attention to detail, seeking to be employed in the translation field or in a multilingual position in general.
Also a job which involves contact and taking care of people interests me a lot. Ι m eager to learn new stuff and open to a career change.
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Law School Degree
Cambridge Proficiency Degree in English
Delf 1er Degree in French
European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
Studying in Cork College of Commerce in the evening class of Holistic Massage.
• University optional assignment : Translation of legal text in criminology ,from English to greek
• Administrative clerk in Greek Public Insurance Services : January 2003 – present
• The accountant department : 2003 – summer of 2012 Keep the local department’s logistic books, Process collaborating medical laboratories’, pharmacists’ and other professionals’ bills in order to be paid by the State, address the departments needs in stationery and other materials etc
• A Secretary in Committees of Certification of Disability: autumn 2012 – end of 2014 Organize and be a part of the medical Committee which assesses people’s health condition regarding to whether they are eligible for financial help or pension due to disability. Skills needed : Excellent grammar and writing , organizational skills, composure while working in a busy environment , team work.
• Register Office : 2015 –present Register workers and the members of their family in the Social Insurance system, edit social insurance numbers and booklets, inform the public about the conditions needed to be eligible for social insurance.
Offered voluntary work via workaway scheme in Goleen, West Cork : for two weeks during May 2018 in housekeeping.
Currently offering voluntary work in Oxfam charity shop, in Cork city.
Attended first aid seminar on babies and children in Cork.
• Greek Native
• English Fluent
• French basic
Comfortable computing skills
Clean health and criminal record
Artistic interests such as writing fiction and poems both in greek and English (I ve been member of a creative writing group), singing.
Caring personality, sociable
Interested in doing crafts projects such as making candles, glass painting, knitting( member of a craft group) and other.
Law school degree, Cambridge Proficiency in English, Delf in french , ECDL at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki , Greece, Cork College of Commerce