Highly motivated, strong work-ethic and committed to excellence. I have several years of customer service and administrative experience. Passionate about helping people, striving to learn new skills, and solve problems. Adaptable with work experience in both collaborative teams and independently.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Arts: Communications. Trinity Western University, Langley, Canada
· Excellent Communication: listening, written and verbal
· Highly organised: attention to detail
· Logical problem solver
· Ability to work well under pressure
· MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
Customer Service Advisor 2018-present
Abtran, Mahon, Cork
Provided customer support. Data entry and ensure data protection
International Programme Educational Assistant 2012-2018
District No35, Langley, BC
Assisted the International Programme Coordinator with general administrative tasks: data entry, file maintenance, project management. Confidential information access and answering queries. Liaison between different parties, including conflict resolution.
· Structured and implemented systems to manage information.
· Created documentation for internal and external communications.
· Provided support and customer service which fostered strong relationships.
· Collaborated with several departments.
· Adapted complicated resources into easy to understand information.
· Shared cultural insights and created materials.
· Volunteered and organised cross-cultural social activities for the programme.
Airbnb Host 2017-2017
Airbnb, Abbotsford, BC
Successfully hosted an independent Airbnb. Maintained high standards of excellence in providing a well-maintained accommodation. Quickly gaining solid reputation and had repeat customers.
· Maintained excellent service and held Super Host status.
Social Media Marketer 2012-2012
Get-Away RV, Abbotsford, BC
Setup and created social media accounts for an RV company to bring them onto the digital platform.
· Created and produced all digital content: visual and written.
· Managed all social media accounts and wrote copy.
English Teacher 2009-2011
Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education, Seoul, South Korea
Taught English to ESL learners. Successfully increased the popularity of the English department.
· Collaborated with co-workers, helped with the integration of western ideas.
· Created academic reports and student evaluations.
· Designed and developed curriculum, seasonal programmes, and activities.
· Successfully ran seasonal programmes, each programme participants doubled and additional support was hired to accommodate for the programme’s success.
· Built solid rapport with students, co-workers and school administration.
Customer Service & PR 2008-2009
Gabby’s Boutique, Abbotsford, BC
Provided customer service to a busy boutique and assisted the owner with the company brand.
· Collaborated with the team to promote and advertise the business.
· Provided photography coverage during events.
· Developed an excellent reputation for customer service.
English Teacher 2007-2008
Incheon English Village, Incheon, South Korea
Part of a dynamic team of collaborating educators in an immersion English programme.
· Taught English in situational classroom environments.
· Designed and taught extra-curricular seasonal and weekend programme.
· Collaborated with co-workers to redesign a new themed classroom, developed new curriculum and activities.
· Participated in promotional events and festivals.
Interests and Hobbies
A diverse variety of interests and hobbies:
Photography/video, woodworking, travel, child/youth volunteer and mentor,
cooking, hiking, learning coding and technical skills.
BA in Communications at TWU