I am an energetic, ambitious person who has developed a mature and responsible approach to any task that I undertake, or situation that I am presented with. I enjoy working with others to achieve a certain objective on time and with excellence.
Mobile: 087 9862792
Email Address: [email protected]
University: University College Cork (2017- present)
Secondary School: St. Augustine’s College (2011-2017)
Primary School: Glenbeg National School (2002-2011)
· Currently studying pharmacy in University College Cork.
· First year college results: First class honours.
Year 1 modules:
o Principles of Human Structure for Pharmacy Students (first class honours), Biochemistry (second class honours), Introduction to Pharmaceutical Chemistry (first class honours), Physiochemical Basis of Pharmaceuticals (first class honours), Pharmacy Practice I (first class honours), Introduction to Pharmaceutics: Formulation Science (first class honours), Introduction to Physiology for Pharmacy I & II (first class honours), Foundation Pharmacology (first class honours)
Year 2 modules:
o Molecular Biology; Introduction to Pharmaceutical Microbiology; Pharmaceutical Technology – Solid Oral and Sterile Dosage Forms; Professional Pharmacy Core Skills; Research Methods and Applied Data Analysis; Pharmaceutical Analysis; Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Pharmacy Practice; Cellular and Molecular Basis of Drug Action and Toxicity
· Leaving Certificate Results 2017: 578 points.
Qualifications and Achievements:
· Full clean driving licence.
· Completion of HACCP Food Hygiene Course.
· Basic first aid certified.
· 1st Dan Black Belt in ITF Taekwondo.
· Fully garda vetted.
· Gaisce Bronze Award.
· BSTAI award of excellence for business.
· St. Augustine’s College Highest Leaving Certificate Results 2017 Award.
· Member of the Irish National team for ITF taekwon-do.
· Vice ITF taekwon-do world champion 2014, Jesolo Italy.
· European bronze medallist ITF taekwondo 2014, Budapest Hungary.
· Multiple Irish titles in ITF taekwon-do.
Casey’s Caravan and Camping Park.
June 2017 – September 2018.
-Performing and documenting routine cleaning and maintenance activities.
-Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects.
-Notify management of deficiencies or needs for repairs.
22 Grattan Square,
February 2014– April 2014
– Cleaning and clearing of tables.
– Use the dishwasher and wash up as necessary.
– Assist manager with financial duties if requested.
November 2014 – February 2014
– Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist when necessary.
-Price stock and mark items for sale.
– Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
Hobbies and Interests:
· Member of Waterford / Tipperary ITF taekwon-do club.
· Member of UCC kickboxing club.
· Member of UCC pharmacy society.
· Volunteering/fundraising for my local taekwon-do club.
· Giving maths, biology and chemistry grinds for the leaving certificate.
Ailbhe Ní Neachtain (Principal of St. Augustine’s College)
Phone: (058) 41140
Kathryn Casey (Manager of Casey’s Caravan and Camping Park)
Phone: (087) 778 0127
Signed: Gráinne Curran Date: 21/09/18
Currently studying pharmacy at University College Cork
To Whom It May Concern,
My name is Gráinne Curran and I am interested in your current vacancy for a sales advisor. I have enclosed my Curriculum Vitae with this letter which will give you more detailed information about my education, work experience, and interests. I am available to work weekends and holidays such as Christmas and Easter.
Thank you for your time, consideration and forthcoming response. I look forward to hearing from you.