14 Mary Street, Cork · 089 469 1611
[email protected] · linkedin.com/in/gamzekondakci
I am an organized, responsible, disciplined, hardworking, communicative, friendly and good planner person. All my education and working period I implemented on these principles. Moreover, I am able to coordinate several duties at the same time according to the emergency and importance. By this way, I am able to work successfully under the pressure.
2013 – 2019
Site coordinator, Atlas CRO Medical Ltd.Sti., Turkey
Work Place: Istanbul Haseki Health Training and Research Hospital
· Separating blood serums, organizing shipments, ordering shipping, checking materials regularly, following test results.
· Arranging and organizing patients’ appointments, recording and updating patients’ data, updating electronic data system (ORACLE Inform 6.0).
· General administration (copying, scanning, answering calling, e-mails, solving queries, archiving file).
2012 – 2013
Sales Assistant, Chi Shoes Company, Turkey
· Having thorough knowledge of the products.
· Advising customers about the most suitable products for them.
· Dealing with customer complaints, organizing deliveries and filling out stock orders, cleaning and tidying the store, reminding customers about the store’s promotion.
· Smiling, greeting, and making eye contact with every customer.
MSc. in Biochemistry, Istanbul University, Turkey, 2012-2015
I am glad to have two Published Articles about my thesis.
BSc. in Chemistry (100% English), AIBU, Turkey, 2006-2011
I have “Poster Presentation Award in Second Place” at 2nd National Chemistry Student Congress in 2011.
· Turkish – Native
· English – Upper Intermediate
· Presentation – Excellent
· MS Office – Excellent
Student of the Month at ICOT COLLEGE – Elma Moreno Marketing Manager 089 229 2995