Kitchen Staff/Kitchen Porter/Cleaner/Houserkeeper
Proven ability of following strict hygiene guidelines for personal cleanliness and food-handling procedures. Ability to perform washing and maintenance duties quickly and professionally. Ability to maintain work area clean and safe. Over 6 years of experience working in factory floor, in large food industries. My previous role was as a kitchen staff in a busy restaurant where my duties were similar to this role such as washing dishes, cleaning equipment in the kitchen and also cleaning the floors. During this time I acquired skills in preparation of raw materials for chefs, ordering, storage and issuing goods, operating the kitchen machinery and maintaining cleanliness according to the hygiene regulations. I am a hardworking, flexible, team worker. I have certificate in Introduction to Barista Skills Workshop in a Irish School. I have also completed a HACCP and GMP courses, where I learned about food safety and hygiene regulations. I can work as a cleaner and housekeeper.
Graduation in Chemical Engineering at Federal University of Rio Grande - Brazil
Introduction to Barista Skills Workshop at Barista School Ireland
Dec 2017 - Feb 2018
Kitchen Staff at BRF Leisure Centre & Restaurant
• Performed general cleaning of the kitchen area and removed trash.
• Cleaned all cookware and service wares based on company procedures.
• Maintained kitchen area clean and safe.
• Maintained inventory control of food supplies.
• Ensured that the store room to remain clean and organised all time.
• Unloading equipment and food from deliveries.
• Assisted in the preparation of ingredients for the cooking staff.
• Reported any equipment repairs and maintenance problems to management.
• Assistied with plating up meals
• Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of cooking stations
• Ensuried that food stock is rotated regularly so that it is used while fresh
• Assistied in preparation of rolls and sandwiches
• Prepared vegetables
• Helped to prepare ingredients list each day and maintaining stock levels
• Communicate with chefs and waiters during busy periods to ensure that customer orders were fulfilled quickly
• Prepared and served drinks and food in accordance with health codes and café standards