BSc in Chemistry
Name: EWELINA KUBIAK
Address: 2 GERALD GRIFFIN ST MEWS, BLACKPOOL, CORK
Mobile No: 083 380 1311
E-mail: [email protected]
09.2013-06.2018 Cork Institute of Technology BSc (Hons) in Analytical &
Bishopstown, Cork Pharmaceutical Chemistry with QA
10.2012-03.2013 Cork College of Commerce English as a Second Language
(FETAC Level 5)-Distinction
09.2012-06.2013 Cork College of Commerce Nursing Studies (FETAC Level 5)
Grades – All distinctions
2012 (3 months) FAS Training Centre ECDL
Rossa Avenue, Cork
LABORATORY & BIOINFORMATIC SKILLS:
· Completed over 500 hours in the laboratory over the last four years
· Media Preparation;
· HPLC, HACH DR3900, XRite Spectrophotometer (output 10nm);
· GC, GC-MS, AAS, Flame Photometry, FTIR, LabQuest 2;
· cGMP, LIMS, FDA, ISO;
· Separation and wet chemistry, pH, conductivity,calibration;
· Management and recording of data;
· Aseptic techniques, Sterilization, Gram stain, Pharmacopoeia;
· Disk diffusion assay, MICs, kinetic kill curves;
· Bacteria growth, count, separation;
· Autoclave, Biosonic Ultrasonic Cleaner.
· Full clean driving licence B (own car)
· Excellent communications skills, quick learner, hard worker
· ECDL, Manual handling training, First Aid,
· Group work/independent work.
· Meeting deadlines, quality and precision of work.
· Flexible and/or extended hours and to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities.
· Leadership skills, organized, timekeeping, attention to details.
· Understanding and following procedures.
11.2018-Present Ballincollig Dental, Dental nurse, receptionist
East Gate, Ballincollig, Cork
· Sterilization of equipment (Autoclave, Ultrasonic Cleaner);
· Preparing various materials required, processing radiographs;
· Patient care (Health and safety, welcoming and friendly);
· Administration (Phone calls, appointments, documentation, money handling)
03.2016-09.2016 ITW Graphics, Kinsale, Cork Analytical chemist
(College work placement) (R&D and QC Laboratory)
HPLC analysis of raw materials (paints, powders, dyes)
Measurements and testing of ready products (prints)
Oven tests (elasticity, colour migration, shrinkage, lifetime, thickness, humidity)
D65 Light box inspections (visual colour change and migration)
XRite Spectrophotometer (output 10nm)- Sample composition before and after testing
Research and update on the laboratory and store room file (Ordering/Discarding chemicals, Ordering laboratory supplies, updating MSDS)
08.2014-Present Home Instead Senior Care Care assistant
Blackrock, Cork (Customer care, companionship, transport, medication, meals, personal care)
02.2013-03.2013 St. Finbarr’s Hospital Care assistant,
Douglas Rd, Cork (Work exp.) nurses assistant
09.2008-11.2012 APCOA Ltd. Ballincollig, Cork Receptionist/Administration
07.2007-08.2008 Banta Global Turkney. Cork General operative
(Product building, general inspection of ready products, scanning and posting orders)
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES:
· Enjoy long walks, cycling, swimming and playing squash.
· Traveling, sightseeing, cooking and baking.
· Family time.
BSc in Analytical Chemistry with Quality Assurance at Cork Institute of Technology