Customer Service Representative
29 West End, Carrigtwohill, Cork, Ireland.
Mobile: +353892224078 E-Mail: [email protected]
I am a self-motivated hard-working person with a mature and responsible approach to any task. I have an excellent track record with my previous employers and work well with others to achieve a goal in an efficient manner and excellence. I have a full driving license. I am a very honest person and strive in busy environments.
VoxPro Communications – Mahon, Cork: November 2018 to Present
· Airbnb Customer Experience Specialist
o Answer Inbound calls from Airbnb gusts and hosts.
o Act as point of contact for issues guests or hosts are experiencing.
o Assist users with their account settings.
o Help users via email and messaging platforms provided by Airbnb website.
o Investigate user issues.
Irish Distillers Ltd. – Jameson Distillery Midleton, Cork: March 2018 to November 2018
· Brand Ambassador
o Maintain training and quality standard when interacting with guests.
o Bring groups of guests on a tour of the Jameson Distillery Midleton.
o Promote Brand Advocacy by ensuring guests are catered for in all aspects.
o Educate and sell experiences to guests at reception.
o Educate guests on the various brands produced by Irish Distillers resulting in sales.
o Perform whiskey tastings with guests.
o Mix and serve drinks in the Jameson Bar.
o Use cash register in bar, whiskey shop and reception.
o Answer inbound calls.
School/College Course Address Date
St. Colman’s C.C. Leaving Certificate Youghal Road, 2011 – 2017
Leaving Certificate 2017
Subject Level Grade
Irish Ordinary 4
English Ordinary 4
Mathematics Ordinary 2
Chemistry Ordinary 3
Home Economics Higher 3
Economics Ordinary 2
Biology Ordinary 3
Link Modules Common Merit
● Emergency First Responder (PHECC) – Irish Red Cross – December 2017
○ Drug Administration, Diagnostic Equipment, Advanced First Aid, Spinal Injury Management.
● Cardiac First Response Advanced (PHECC) – Irish Red Cross – 2017
o Oxygen Therapy, Airway Suctioning, Airway Insertion etc.
● First Aid Responder (PHECC) – Emergency Services Training Institute – 2017
o General First Aid
● Patient Moving and Handling – Irish Red Cross – 2017
o Lifting Boxes, Moving Patients.
● Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Persons – Irish Red Cross – 2017
o Dealing with claims and evidence of abuse.
Interests and Hobbies:
● Play Guitar, Piano and Ukulele
● Volunteered for:
o Cloyne Diocesan Youth Service – Summer of 2017
o Carrigtwohill Resource Centre – Summer of 2016 and 2017
o Order of Malta – Summer of 2016
● I volunteer with the Irish Red Cross attending events providing medical cover. I have attended events such as Indiependence, Townlands Carnival, Electric Picnic, Horse Races, Road Races and many other types of events.
● Spirit of St. Colman’s 2014/15 & Spirit of St Colman’s 2016/17
● Pope John Paul II Award
● Graduated from St. Colman’s Community College in 2017.
● Achieved various certificates accredited by the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council of Ireland.
● Volunteered 160 Hours with the Irish Red Cross in an ambulance for the summer of 2017.
Ms, Maria Healy, Mr. Martin O’ Callaghan,
Team Leader, Unit Officer,
Jameson Distillery Midleton, Irish Red Cross,
Midleton, Cork City,
Mob: (021) 461 3594 Mob: (087) 9060312
Thank you for taking the time to read my curriculum vitae.