MSc Information Systems for Business Performance (ISBP) graduate seeking new opportunities. Working on live projects in industry dealing with a vast amount of data has provided an accumulation of IT and business skills which will be of huge benefit in any role. Strong knowledge of Unified Modelling Language (UML) along with Structured Query Language (SQL) and proficiency in using Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access). Previous work experience in the areas of Project Management and Office Management resulting in transferable skills adaptable for any role. I have a strong work ethic, problem solving, organisational and creative skills. I am a genuine self-starter and enjoy working as part of a team.
September 2017 - August 2018
MSc Information Systems for Business Performance at University College Cork (UCC)
Grade: Second Class Honours Grade 1 (2.1) 68.1%
September 2011 - August 2016
Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Accounting at Cork Institute of Technology (CIT)
Grade: Second Class Honours Grade 1 (2.1)
June 2015 – September 2017
Office Manager at Property Partners Matt Fallon
– Ensure the office is compliant with all aspects of the Property Services Regulatory Authority.
– Generate PSRA contracts and issue to clients.
– Prepare accounts for the accountant, including cash book and bank reconciliation.
– Oversee collection of rent, reconciling rent payments and recording in cash book.
– Manage office database, inputting all property and client details.
– Digital and social media marketing. Developing and managing social media marketing campaigns. Maintain in-house website, My Home, Daft, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
– Building and maintaining relationships with vendors, customers, landlords and tenants.
– Manage the office diary for viewings and inspection appointments.
– Design and produce property brochures.
– Staff training and mentoring.