I am english student looking for an opportunity to work in a part time position.
· Languages: Portuguese (Native) ; English (Advanced)
· Responsible, organized, resourceful and flexible approach on teaching/training.
· Fast – learner and results-oriented
Sales Assistant, Grand Marche Supermarket
(March 2016 – February 2017)
· Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
· Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
· Advises customers by providing information on products.
· Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
· Processes payments by totalling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
· Keeps customers informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Keeps shop clean and tidy.
· Manages stock on a daily basis.
General Assistant, Big Point Restaurant (Brazil)
(January 2014 – February 2016)
· Chop ingredients and make sandwiches
· Collecting and wash dishes and containers
· Ensure the safety and maintenance of a clean environment in the kitchen, toilets and other areas.
· Keep the storeroom fully, organized and order supplies
· Deal with any customer complaints.
· Hand cash transactions with customers
· Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
Kitchen Porter – Aluada Restaurant (Brazil)
(May 2013 – January 2014)
· Collecting and washing up pots and pans.
· Keeping the storeroom organized and kitchen areas clean.
· Maintained a fully stocked store
· Unloading equipment and food from deliveries.
· Ensuring work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitized
Degree in Telecommunications Management, Faculdade Senac Rio (January, 2013)
Availability: Mornings, evenings, nights and weekends.