Address: 33 Avondale Mews, Passage West, Co. Cork.
Email: [email protected]
2016 – Present Cork Institute of Technology
2010 – 2016 Christ King Girls’ Secondary School
Leaving Certificate Results: Economics Higher Level B3
Result: 435 Points. Business Higher Level C1
Biology Higher Level B3
Mathematics Higher Level D3
English Higher Level C2
French Higher Level B3
Relevant Work Experience:
April 2019 – Aug 2019 Laboratory Analyst Pfizer Ireland, Little Island.
1. Collected samples from the Waste Water Treatment Plant daily for lab testing.
2. Tested samples daily – recording and documenting results.
3. Reported lab results to the Environmental Operations team at daily meetings and recorded minutes of these.
4. Scheduled calibration of laboratory equipment and ensured validation methods were adhered to.
Sept 2016 – March 2019 Retail Assistant Smyths Toys Superstores, Kinsale Rd.
1. Served on tills – dealing with cash and card payments.
2. Dealt with and resolved customer questions and queries on the customer service desk.
3. Cleared large deliveries within set deadlines.
4. Trained and supervised new employees.
5. Supervised till counts upon closure of the store.
May 2015 – August 2015 Deli Staff/Waitress Rivers Edge, Passage West.
1. Prepared and served food in the café and the delicatessen section.
2. Waited on tables in the café and ensured customer satisfaction.
3. Handled payments.
4. Cashed up upon closure by recording daily earnings and transferred cash to safe.
03/02/2014 – 07/02/2014 Work Experience USIT Travel, Oliver Plunket St.
1. Organized J1 applicant accounts.
2. Responsible for scanning and filing various documents and franking post.
· Strong communication skills, fine-tuned from dealing with the public in years of working a part-time job.
· Active team leader in previous jobs and enjoy the team environment.
· Able to tackle large deliveries of stock in short periods of time.
· Work well in busy, fast-paced conditions such as the many Christmas periods spent working in Smyths Toys.
· Hard-working and organised person and always apply myself to the task at hand.
· Quick learner and adapt easily to different environments.
Interests & Achievements:
· Enjoy sports and keeping fit. I have played many sports such as basketball, soccer, camogie and Gaelic football.
· Was a dedicated member of Douglas Ladies Football Club for 8 years from 2007-2015 and College Corinthians Soccer Club.
· Have captained numerous underage teams.
Shane Murphy – Duty Manager, Smyths Toys Superstore, Kinsale Rd.
Tel: 087 – 7927374
Clare Murray – Environmental Analyst, Pfizer Ireland Pharmaceuticals, Little Island.
Tel: 021 – 4523748
Tracy Kelleher: Manager, USIT Travel, Oliver Plunkett St.
Tel: 087 – 9355967