Senior sales assistant
4 st vincents terrace off st marys road.
085 789 5110
• i am an honest and hardworking person
• I enjoy working as part of a team and learning new skills
• My hobbies include reading socialising and music
• I love animals especially dogs
• I made it to the final of miss cork 2014 placing in top 8
EDUCATION & TRAINING
•2013-2014 – cork college of commerce studied beauty sales advisor
•2012-2014- St johns college canine husbandry applied science
• 2006-2012- St vincents secondary school LeavingCertificate
April 2001-June 2018
Supervisor in o Briens merchants quay
My duties included ordering food for delivery’s and making coffee and sandwiches
May 16-April 18
Supervisor in training – topaz
My responsibilitys included doing cash on weekends which included opening the safe sorting drops shift by shift loading the atm checking for retracts and clearing it and re setting the figures for tommorow, once this was done I did spreadsheets on the computer such as a cash loss sheet, lottery workbook , security trace sheet and a loyalty report.
I also trained in stocktakes with octane and the hht.
November 13- May 16
Topaz service station:
Working at topaz i recieved alot of training on tills and customer service. I learned how to do haccps and also how to cook food on deli and a tracability book when opening anything or taking a delivery. I completed an ojt training book which is basically a book about how to serve a customer how to follow procedures on the forecourt and how to be aware of gaps (mystery shoppers) Other duties here include haccptraining and a bit of office work and dealing with contractors.
Long Island the cocktail bar
My main duties involved :
•clean the toilets every 20 mins
• I collected empty glasses
•I restocked ice when needed
• I changed kegs and learned how the bar work is behind the bar and how to keep a steady pace when busy
• I cleaned the bar after closing time
• I replaced straws, menus and candles so the bar would be set up for saturday and Sunday
. Because it was a cocktail bar I watched how to make cocktails and I learned how to mix drinks
Cspca cork Mahon
• I joined the cspca on work experience in 09. it was here igot my passion for animals
• I walked dogs
• I was a receptionist
• I groomed animals
• I Covered managers holidays and dealt with cash/cheques and spreadsheets
•i got to meet and greet people as they came in
• I had to answer phones and i enjoyed this because you never know who rings and what problem they may have.
• because of my experience I got a place in st johns studying animal care