Bank of Ireland, Carrigaline, Cork
Description of business unit
In Distribution Channels, our purpose is to enable our Customers, Colleagues and Communities to thrive. We do this by drawing on our professionalism, determination, innovation and the passion we have for making a difference in customers’ lives. Our work is important and so too are the people doing it. Here in Bank of Ireland we are committed to ensuring that our customers feel the difference when they interact with us. This relentless focus on the customer is underpinned by our commitment to delivering a differentiated customer experience through the development of a series of service and channel enhancements. With the customer experience underpinning everything we do, it is essential we hire talent that recognises its importance.
Purpose of the Role
The key focus of the role is to provide a highly professional, friendly and best in class service to our business and personal customers. You will be a visible presence in the Branch floor, delivering a more personal customer experience
- Engage with customers to deliver a professional, efficient and friendly Customer Service to Business and Personal customers
- Use branch techniques to recognise/refer selling opportunities and participate in all sales drives within branch
- Manage the flow of customers to ensure their smooth passage through the Branch
- Identification and recommendation of appropriate product/service options for customers
- Migration of customers to appropriate self-service options – including on-line and Banking 365 delivery channels together with demonstration of self-service facilities
- Recording/updating of relevant customer information on in-house systems
- Handle all basic queries/problems and refer complaints as appropriate
What is the opportunity?
Working as part of a collaborative and dynamic team you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with our personal and business customers. This is an excellent position that will enable you to build your career with Bank of Ireland!
Essential Skills & Experience
Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a hard-working team
- One Group, one team – Self
- Customer Focused – Self
- Agile – Self
- Accountable – Self
- Manage Risk – Self
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce. We offer reasonable accommodation at every stage of the application and interview process. If you require assistance, please contact [email protected]