Warehouse Operator, Lighthouse Drinks Limited, Little Island, Cork
Lighthouse Drinks Limited, Little Island, Cork
Lighthouse Drinks is an award winning support business to the Irish Whiskey industry. We operate wholesale, retail, production/bottling & fulfilment departments which all come together under one roof to offer Ireland’s greatest range of services to aspiring whiskey businesses.
We are currently expanding the production/bottling department and are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operator to assist in the management and running of the daily operation of our retail and fulfilment services.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that warehouse operations run efficiently and on target and assist the warehouse management team in daily operational tasks. Your role will be integral to the smooth operation of warehouse activities, and you will form part of the management team that works towards delivering a top class customer experience.
- Lead and supervise the warehouse picking and packing operation.
- Ensure procedures and policies are adhered to and implemented on a daily basis.
- Overseeing and checking deliveries of stock in and out of the warehouse.
- Ensure movement of stock out of Duty Suspended warehouse meets strict procedures and documentation.
- Ensure Warehouse KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensure adherence of team and RDC visitors to all relevant H&S legislation and company H&S policies.
- Engage in a continuous improvement programme in relation to the warehouse management system (WMS).
- Ensure a high level of housekeeping in line with relevant H&S policies.
- Ensure customer service standards are always maintained to a high level.
The ideal candidate will:
- Minimum education to leaving certificate level.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy warehouse environment
- Understand the basic principles of how a bonded warehouse works
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work as part of a busy warehouse team.
- Strong IT skills using WMS, MS Word, Excel and other software associated with the running of the warehouse.
- Forklift experience desired
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Possess excellent time-keeping skills
- Full-Time permanent position
- Based in Little Island, Cork
- Staff discounts
- Free parking
Salary is negotiable and DOE.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00-€30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Supervising: 2 years (preferred)
- Warehouse: 2 years (preferred)
- English (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 28/03/2023