Warehouse Operative, Regatta Ireland, Cork
Regatta Ireland, Cork
Here at Regatta, we have a brilliant opportunity for Warehouse Operatives to join our team on a permanent basis at our Distribution Centre in Ringaskiddy, Cork.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will undertake all aspects of warehouse operations as required to fulfill customer orders, ensure goods are dispatched efficiently, in full, on time, and are well presented. This will include receipt of goods, stock replenishment, picking, consolidation, packing, dispatch, returns and specific customer requirements (processing).
You will be a member of a warehouse team of approximately 45 employees. The warehouse operation involves significant amounts of Mechanical Handling Equipment (Counter Balance, Reach Truck, PPT), all within 140,000 square feet of warehouse space.
We have 2 shifts available for this role:
- 6am – 2pm
- 2pm – 10pm
In this role you will:
- Ensure that all warehouse activities are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to, including hygiene and PPE.
- Comply with company policies and procedures, adhering to best practices.
- Be flexible in approach to assist and cover all parts of the warehouse operation.
- Adopt an approach of continuous improvement
- Offer support and encouragement to management and colleagues
- Be responsible for ensuring team hit relevant KPIs
As our future Warehouse Operative, you will:
- Have strong communication and listening skills
- Display our core values – including Great Relationships, Entrepreneurial, and ‘Can do’ attitude
- Care about standards
- Have attention to detail
- Be willing to undertake training
- Have basic computer literacy
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Display good team working skills
- Have a willingness to undertake training to meet the future requirements of the business
We can offer you:
- Generous discounts on all our ranges
- Profit share bonus
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Exceptional service awards for 10, 20, 30 and 40 years of completed service
- Employee loans
- Cycle scheme
- Time of for voluntary work plus a charity matching scheme
- Birthday Hours
Our Regatta Family:
The Regatta Group supplies quality outdoor clothing and accessories through our 3 great brands – Regatta, Craghoppers and Dare2b – whether exploring the Amazon rainforest, walking your dog in the local park or cycling the Tour de France, we have what you need.
It’s a friendly, supportive family business where we create experiences consumers really appreciate.
The thing we all have in common, is that we share the same core values of Great Relationships and Entrepreneurial Spirit.
Our investment in the environment:
Sustainability is at the core of everything we do, and you will have the opportunity to support our Group wide sustainability committee and put ideas into action and really make a difference to the world we live in!
If this sounds like the role for you, please don’t hesitate to apply now.