Warehouse Operative – Evening Shift, Sysco Ireland, Cork, €14 ph
Sysco Ireland, Cork
Sysco is Ireland’s leading supplier to the food service sector, and we are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our existing dynamic and successful team at our Cork ambient warehouse. Being a part of Irelands leading foodservice provider means, joining a team that is passionate about the world of food and dedicated to the growth and support of the industry.
Warehouse Operative – Little Island, Cork
- General office duties such as organising paperwork, updating excel files, printing invoices etc.
- Operate an electric power pallet truck or forklift to transport product.
- Handling product safely with a high degree of accuracy i.e. receiving, picking, labelling.
- Safely build pallets for receiving, loading and delivery to our customer.
- Load, unload trucks as required and move stock within the warehouse to correct locations.
- To perform counts and inventory integrity including stocktake and daily checks, ensuring accurate stock levels.
- Maintain housekeeping requirements and perform basic sanitation duties to ensure a clean environment.
- Ensure that all relevant work instructions are carried out within your department.
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
- Fulfil training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in your personal development.
- Annual stocktake and daily checks, ensuring accurate stock levels. To perform counts and inventory integrity.
Always follow the business Standard Operating Procedures and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Follow procedures to comply with HACCP and Hygiene policies.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business, as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by your manager.
- Positive, motivated individuals who want to work as part of a friendly team.
- Previous experience an advantage, but not required.
Salary & Benefits
- €13 – €14 per hour.
- Shift allowance.
- Discounted food & drink accounts.
- Opportunities to progress to Team Leader roles after 12 months.
- 20 days leave.
- Learning & development opportunities.
- Bike to Work scheme.
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave.
- Group Life Scheme.