Are you a positive and motivated individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a dynamic environment? Would you like to work as part of a dedicated team that takes pride in getting things right 1st time every time and delivers excellence making life simpler for our customers?
If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you…
Implant Warehouse Team Lead:
· Pick orders in preparation for outgoing replenishment
· Deal with ad hoc material requests as required
· Maintain cleaning materials to high standards
· Work in cleanroom following GMP and SOP’s
· Liaise with manufacturing staff on requirements on a daily basis
· Deal with customers’ requests
· Collaborate with warehouse receiving team in labelling, forklift driving and any other requirements
· General warehouse support tasks
· Deal with incoming mail deliveries
· Manage and develop relationships with offices and agents globally
· Follow policies and procedures to ensure optimum storage and handling of products and materials in the warehouse and production areas.
· Maintain Health and Safety standards. Working in a safe and effective manner, in line with the training that is delivered to you and attend all training courses set out by the company
· Participate in the implementation of operational processes and perform work to the standards of Good Distribution practice (GDP) for Life Science business, as required.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Minimum leaving certificate
· Forklift driving experience
· Experience handling pharma goods desirable working to GMP standards
· Qualified known consignor desirable
· Strong customer orientation seeking to meet and exceed customer expectations
· Ability to work in an environment of continuous change and flexible working approach
· Excellent teamwork but also ability to work independently and use initiative
· Ability to develop effective relations ships with key stakeholders
· Strong attention to detail and experience working to strict guidelines and procedures
Please apply no later than the closing date, Tuesday 15th November if you would like to be considered for this role.
DHL is a global market leader in the logistics and transport industry. The DHL Global Forwarding division is an air, ocean and overland freight forwarder. We are present in more than 150 countries in more than 850 locations employing over 30,000 team members globally. Our mission is Excellence Simply Delivered which means that we make every effort to exceed our customers’ expectations offering superior logistics solutions enabling our customers to save time and money.
Why Join DHL:
Our culture is built on Respect and Results. At DHL, you will be part of a strong team that respects its’ employees, society, and environment. You will interact with people from all over the world and get the chance to experience the unique international spirit of DHL. As part of our organization you will receive various benefits including pension contributions, long service awards, social activities, education assistance, training, development and more.
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunities employer.
We encourage applications from diverse candidates. If we can make any
accommodations to enable you to be the best version of yourself during the
interview, please let us know.