Kearys Motor Group, Cork
Kearys Motor Group is Ireland’s largest family-owned motor group, with 12 dealerships in Dublin, Cork and Limerick. Our people come first, as we strive to recruit and retain the best people to meet our customers’ high expectations when buying and servicing their car, bike or van from Kearys.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work in our first year on the programme. This accreditation is an endorsement of all our people and affirms that we are on the right track as we drive the business forward. With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department, and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys Motor Group’s commitment to excellence and its reputation as a Great Place to Work aligns perfectly with the company’s core values, The Keary Way. The Keary Way comprises of three core pillars: People First, Customer Driven, and Professional.
Kearys Motor Group is looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit a Tyre Fitter to join our dynamic, growing team based in Renault/Dacia dealership, Ballyphehane, Kinsale Road Roundabout, Cork.
Looking to move your career into next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Mount and dismount tyres from rims.
- Balance tyres and ensure proper wheel alignment.
- Perform regular tyre maintenance, such as rotating tyres and checking tyre pressure.
- Carry out tracking adjustments and resolve any wheel alignment issues.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- At least 2 years of experience in tire fitting and wheel alignment.
- Knowledge of tyre types and tread patterns.
- Ability to use tyre fitting and balancing equipment.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Physical dexterity and ability to lift heavy tyres.
Why work with us?
At Kearys Motor Group we believe that recognition goes much deeper than just financial rewards. Therefore, in addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an exclusive benefits package that includes:
- 31 Days Paid Leave (inclusive of public holidays)
- Company Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee Volunteer Day
- 2 Company Days
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Referral Bonus
- Milestone Programme
- Professional & Personal Development
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Long Term Disability Scheme
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ballyphehane, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Fitting: 1 year (preferred)
- Full driving licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: TFRC-0114