Turnover Engineer, PM Group, Cork
PM Group, Cork
We have requirement’s for Turnover Engineer’s for our large scale Construction site’s in Co. Cork.
Who we are
PM Group is an employee owned, international project delivery firm with a team of 3,000+ people. We are focused on growing a sustainable business centred around our people, our clients and trade partners
We are a leading international engineering, architecture, project and construction management firm with a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US. We have a multi-discipline team of over 3,000 people and we deliver complex, capital projects in the life sciences, mission critical/ICT, advanced manufacturing, energy and food and beverage sectors.
Our Vision is to be a highly valued and creative delivery partner, building a more sustainable world with our clients. To do this our people are key and is where you can play a part. We are continually looking for experienced professionals to join our team.
- Be fully familiar with the scope, content, boundaries of the allocated systems
- Understand the turnover and handover process and requirements, including walk downs, punch list management, test pack tracking, Turnover Dossier preparation and compilation
- Prepare Turnover Dossiers for allocated systems ensuring master drawings and documents are available. Ensure all scope is allocated to contractors vendors and ensure they are no scope gaps
- Liaise with Turnover Manager and Construction Planner to review, update and communicate the status of allocated systems.
- Carryout early walks to check on progress and quality of systems
- Liaise with contractors for readiness of construction work and documentation
- Attend daily turnover meeting and report on progress and issues
- Liaise with commissioning team and user teams to inform them of the status of turnover readiness and punchlists
- Carryout walkdown inspections with contractors, commissioning team and end users to verify system build completion
- Record al punchlists and expedite their closure with the contractors
- Collate and check all documentation, test packs, drawings certifications required for the Turnover Dossiers and Final Handover files
- Compile the Turnover Dossiers and agree sign off and turnover to the commissioning team.
- Report any issues to Turnover Manager
- Degree in Engineering
- At least three years’ experience in construction sector or equivalent
- Strong personal attributes and computer literate.
Why PM Group?
As an employee-owned company, we are inclusive, committed and driven. Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability are the heart of our new 2025 business strategy. Click here to read more in our Corporate Responsibility & Health and Safety Report 2020.
Inclusion and Diversity are core to our culture and values. Wherever we work, we commit to a culture of mutual respect and belonging by building a truly inclusive workplace rich in diverse people, talents and ideas. Valuing the contributions of all our people and respecting individual differences will sustain our growth into the future.
PM Group is committed to ensuring our hiring process is fair and accessible to all and will provide candidates with disabilities with reasonable accommodations required to participate in the recruitment process. If you require any assistance in this regard, please let us know.