Sports Direct, Cork
Flexible hours ? Working as a team ? Rewarding role? , There are so many reasons to join our retail teams .The skills you will gain and the experiences you gather may well be the perfect start to your career or perhaps you just want to earn some extra cash to treat yourself !so whatever your reason for joining us is ,we will have a job role to suit you.Sports Direct.com is the retail success of the last decade. Our unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets us apart from the rest. We have no intention of slowing down and we have a mind-blowing continued expansion plan.Part of our success and growth is due to our teams in store, their enthusiasm and passion for retail, their engagement with our customers and willingness to go above and beyond. As we continue to grow, we require temporary sales assistants to join our teams to take our service to the next level.
At Sports Direct we live and breathe our company values,Think without limits – Think fast, fearlessly, and take the team with you.Own it and back yourself – Own the basics, own your role, and own the results.
Be relevant – Relevant to our people, our partners, and the planet.
We want you to bring your skill and passion for retail to provide an excellent customer journey at all times; you will do this by making a positive impact in the following areas:
Sales and Service
- You will drive sales to achieve and exceed store targets
- Provide product knowledge to customers
- Always deliver excellent customer service
- You will assist in maintaining the stores standards
- Take pride in implementing visual merchandising standards that align with the Sports Direct Brand
- Process and replenish stock
- Ensure pricing of product is current and correct
- Support in stock inventory
At Sports Direct we value your success and with support of the management team a temporary role could result in a permanent role offer should this be the path you want to take .To begin your journey you will be enrolled onto our in store induction program and should your journey continue there will be other career advancing opportunities available
- Customer focussed
- Passion for achieving goals
- Adaptable and Flexible work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Promote the Sports Direct values and our culture to internal and external parties
- Flexible working
- Potential permanent contract
- Monthly Group Rewards and Recognition
- Group Wide 20% Discount across all Frasers Group brand
- We offer a wide range of Development Courses with National Qualifications
Terms of Engagement end 14th January 2024
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.