Team Administrator, Chubb Fire & Security, Cork, €20 ph
Chubb Fire & Security, Cork
We are now recruiting an experienced Administrator to work within our Cork branch, located in Little Island.
What will I be doing as a Team Administrator?
- Supporting the major accounts team across a number of projects.
- Tracking Annual Leave & Sick Leave
- Supporting bookings for travel requirements across the team.
- Support project operational requirements, i.e. timesheets, purchase requisitions, managing reporting requirements
- Attending Daily/Weekly/monthly meetings, with other project team members, as required to assist with project duties
- Support EH&S Officer with managing the project team identify training needs, booking training courses, PPE stock requirements.
- Support the team, across all functions, in completing customer design, reporting, and other requirements as needed.
- Support with operational/Sales/EH&S and any other tasks/queries as required.
- Any other Ad Hoc duties as they come about.
To be successful in this role you will:
- A minimum of 5 Years experience in administration duties is essential.
- Have a proactive, common sense approach, and be a strong team player
- You will be an all-round, capable, efficient and bright Administrator, quick to learn and able to handle the demands and flexibility that comes with our Service Department.
- You will need suitable office-based experience and success in a fast paced administrative environment, ideally service based and with some of experience of dealing with field engineers
- Basic understanding of Accounts is an advantage but not essential.
- Have strong IT skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Word/Excel etc.
- Experience with In-house software systems is an advantage but not essential (JD Edwards).
- Dealing with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Adaptable, able to multi-task, with experience of working in a team.
- Passionate about the customer; works consistently to provide a high level of service to both internal and external customers
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Company Health Insurance Policy
- Employee scholarship scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognize outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
More about us:
Chubb Fire & Security is one of the most recognized fire and security brands in the world. For over 200 years, our mission has been to make the world a safer place by protecting our customers with essential systems, equipment, and services. From digital CCTV surveillance and intruder alarms to fire detection and suppression systems, we provide a full range of innovative products and services to customers, including most FTSE 100 companies.
We welcome applications from talented Administrators, Branch Administrators, Team Administrators, Sales Administrators, Customer Service Administrators, Senior Administrators, Account Coordinators, Admin Clerks and Logistics Administrators and who live within a commutable distance of our Cork operation.