O'Sullivans Pharmacy Group, Cork
We are currently recruiting a part time Support Pharmacist for our Wilton branch located in Wilton Shopping Centre, Cork.
No Late nights
Monday 9am to 2pm
Thursday 9am to 2pm
Alternate Saturdays 9am to 6pm
Possibly 1 Sunday a month 12 to 6pm
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice while working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
- Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
- Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
- Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
- Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Registration with the PSI.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of the Irish Schemes, as pharmacist or pharmacy intern if qualified in 2022.
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience building supportive relationships with colleagues and creating a positive working environment.
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A proactive approach to self-development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A friendly and approachable nature.
- Customer focused with the ability to deal with the public, in a friendly professional and confidential manner.
- A highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discount
All precautions taken in line with PSI and HSE guidelines.
- Pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) (required)
Expected start date: 20/02/2023