Supply Chain Senior Co-ordinator, PepsiCo, Cork
PepsiCo is on the look-out for a Supply Chain Senior Co-Ordinator to be part of our team on a contract basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 16 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- Creation and maintenance of cross functional Master Data for new and existing products across PGCS plants. Execute projects (material master, bill of materials and other data objects) ensuring right first time and in line with process notes and job aids. Validate and approve projects on a timely basis and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Operate in SAP MDG, SAP ECC and BOM cockpit
- Analyse changes to formula and impact on SAP sku’s, labels and registration understanding the impact to other functions and plants
- Drive root cause investigations for issues and develop corrective actions as required. Work with MDG sustain and IT teams to ensure clear analysis
- Develop and maintain KPI’s
- Support the team through the development of automated tools to support data creation and validation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure timely updates on queries, issues and projects and provide updates to the team at daily team connects
- GCS control owner for key controls ensuring processes and documentation maintained in an organised and timely manner
- Adhere to all PepsiCo Health & Safety requirements
- A proven ability to achieve deadline and balance priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and ‘right first time’ approach to work
- Advanced excel skills including macros
- Logical with a track record of creating innovative solutions
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively across functions and to all levels of the business
- Team player / excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and operate in a high paced environment
- Third level qualification
Additional Desired Criteria:
- SAP Experience
- Process mapping
- Experience in a multi-national environment
- Curiosity for learning
- Customer focused
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Supply Chain Senior Co-Ordinator However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SC Asst Analyst.