Stores Operative, GMC Utilities Group, Cork
GMC Utilities Group, Cork
GMC are currently looking for Stores Operative to join our team on a permanent contract in Cork
This is a full-time position on our Gas Networks Ireland contract with a competitive salary package.
Key responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Check plant & equipment for crews,
- Yard maintenance, keep tidy, on loading & off loading with telehandler of deliveries,
- Stores: taking deliveries, stocking shelves, booking items out to crews & control of delivery dockets, ordering stock,
- Office: ordering stationary,
- As-laids: travelling out to jobs/sites, inspecting new and existing pipework, printing maps & drawing up as-laids for GNI.
- Calibrating Gasco seekers at GNI monthly,
- Emergency stores: monthly insp. & keep tidy and stocked.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience within a engineering stores or autocad experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Full driving licence required.