Stores Assistant, Motorway Parts & Accessories, Cork
Motorway Parts & Accessories, Cork
Motorway Parts & Accessories
At Motorway, we are proud to be considered a leading Motor Factor in Ireland, serving the Cork public and Motor industry for 27 years, with the best in value of Car Parts & Accessories. Motorway is renowned for providing the widest ranges and exemplary customer service, and due to continued growth, we require a Stores Assistant.
- Shelving goods into warehouse and onto the store floor
- Receiving and checking goods delivered.
- Assembling and checking orders for customers
- Conducting stock checks / stocktaking
- Merchandising stock
- Scanning products
- Complete all relevant paperwork neatly and in a timely manner
- A strong work ethic, looking to grow with a great team in a busy environment.
- The capacity and willingness to learn and upskill.
- Work as an effective and conscientious team player.
- A can-do and motivated attitude.·
We don’t want you to work for us, we want you to work with us. We are looking for a new team member, to learn and develop skills, and grow with us. People are at the heart of our business concepts, and your development is crucial to us.
5 Day Week
All applications must also include a cover letter with a CV.
Email applications to [email protected]
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00-€30,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking