The North Face, Cork
As a Store Supervisor with us, your unique blend of sales expertise and communication skills will significantly contribute to our store’s success.
Here’s how you’ll create an impact in this supervisors role:
– You’ll assist the Store and Assistant Store Manager in driving sales and profitability.
– Your role includes coaching and motivating the sales associates to maintain a high standard of customer service and ensure the store is consistently customer-ready.
– You’ll be responsible for upholding retail operation standards in line with the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines, ensuring the store always looks exceptional.
– Enforce operational policies and procedures, ensuring they are followed meticulously.
– Understand and work towards achieving your store’s key performance indicators (KPIs).
What qualities make you the ideal Store Supervisor for us?
– You have a genuine passion for interacting with people and lead by example with your hands-on approach, enthusiasm, and dedication to delivering an exceptional customer experience.
– Your ability to connect with people and create a supportive and enjoyable environment is key to providing outstanding service.
– You possess experience in opening and closing a store, taking charge when necessary.
– Ideally, you have a background in retail, particularly in fashion lifestyle or outdoors.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as required to meet the demands of the role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Tnf cork
Expected start date: 05/11/2023