Regatta, Ireland, Cork
Do you have a passion for retail, able to lead and motivate a team to consistently provide fantastic customer experience?
If so, we are now looking for a Store Manager to join our Mahon point store in Cork. Previous experience of running a retail store and motivating team members is essential.
In return we’ll provide:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rated for weekly hours) Plus extra days hols every 3 years to a max of 5 years
- Additional pay increases in line with our Trailblazers retail development programme – earn as you learn!
- A competitive salary
- Discounted gym membership
- Fantastic staff discounts on all Regatta Group brands
- Cycle to work scheme
- A friendly culture built on teamwork and respect
- A monthly bonus based on store performance
- Fantastic monthly and annual awards to recognise individual and store achievements, with Store of the month awards and a prize for store of the year
- Long service awards, including meals and trips away as well as an extra day of annual leave!
- A charity fundraising matching scheme
The main duties of this role are:
- Selling a range of excellent products to meet customers’ individual needs
- Ensuring you and your team deliver a first class customer service experience to every customer
- Take pride in making sure the store always looks amazing
- Processing deliveries, merchandising
- Motivate and support the team to ensure consistently high standards are maintained
- Replenishing stock quickly and keeping the store immaculate
- General operational requirements of running a store
Regatta Great Outdoors Ireland have a number of stores and concessions across Ireland, selling great clothing, footwear and equipment from Regatta, Dare2b and Craghoppers.