Social Care Worker, Access Healthcare Services Pvt, Cork, €15 ph
Access Healthcare Services Pvt, Cork
EXCITING OPPURTUNITIES FOR SOCIAL CARE WORKERS IN THE CORK AREA
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic social care worker living in Co. Cork?
Are you looking for a deeply rewarding career with opportunities to develop your professional skills and enhance your career progression whilst also having flexibility and variability?
Then look no further!
Access Healthcare – one of Ireland’s leading nursing agencies are now recruiting motivated and highly-driven social care workers for part-time and full-time positions in Co. Cork in a number of hospitals, intellectual disability, residential and mental health services.
With benefits including competitive pay rates and flexible work hours, you will also avail of 1-1 consultancy from our supportive and dedicated consultancy and development team.
- Free garda vetting and uniform
- Weekly Pay roll
- Holiday pay that you can access anytime
- Competitive pay rates
- 1-1 consultancy from one of the members of our dedicated consultancy team
- Flexible working hours and shifts to suit your needs and studies throughout the academic year and holidays.
- Withhold a recognized level 7 degree in social care work
- Proof of eligibility to work in Ireland
- Practical experience working in an Irish healthcare provider (preferably 6 months).
- Patience, compassion and ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
If you wish to join a supportive and dedicated team or want to hear more about the opportunities available in Tralee and the surrounding areas, contact Cassandra at (01) 906 9558 or alternatively, send on your CV to [email protected]
An exciting career awaits you at Access Healthcare
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Graduate
Salary: From €15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Nights as needed
- Night shift
- No weekends
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Social work (preferred)
- NQSW (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: 06032023SCW