Kearys Motor Group is Ireland’s largest family-owned motor group, with 13 dealerships in Dublin, Cork and Limerick. Our people come first, as we strive to recruit and retain the best people to meet our customers’ high expectations when buying and servicing their car, bike or van from Kearys.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work in our first year on the programme. This accreditation is an endorsement of all our people and affirms that we are on the right track as we drive the business forward. With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department, and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys Motor Group’s commitment to excellence and its reputation as a Great Place to Work aligns perfectly with the
company’s core values, The Keary Way. The Keary Way comprises of three core pillars: People First, Customer Driven, and Professional.
Kearys Motor Group is looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit a Full-Time Showroom Host/Receptionist to join our dynamic, growing team based in BMW/Mini dealership, Eastgate Retail Park, Little Island, Cork.
Looking to move your career into next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Welcome clients upon arrival to the dealership.
- Liaise with Sales Executive regarding their scheduled appointments.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients waiting for appointments and offer them beverages.
- Weekday running of reception area and managing phone/email enquiries.
- Ensure the reception and waiting area are maintained to a neat and tidy standard.
- Provide administrative support to vehicle registration and logbooks.
- Sorting & distributing post.
- Recording of deliveries in accordance with the firms’ procedures.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous administrative experience is essential (1+ years).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be efficient, with good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
- Display a professional, courteous manner at all times.
- Previous experience within the motor industry is desirable but not essential.
Why work with us?
At Kearys Motor Group we believe that recognition goes much deeper than just financial rewards. Therefore, in addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an exclusive benefits package that includes:
- 31 Days Paid Leave (inclusive of public holidays)
- Company Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee Volunteer Day
- 2 Company Days
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Referral Bonus
- Milestone Programme
- Professional & Personal Development
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Long Term Disability Scheme