Shop/Deli Assistant, Maxol Ballinrea, Carrigaline, Cork, €13.30 ph
Maxol Ballinrea, Carrigaline, Cork
Maxol Ballinrea, Shannon Park, Cork Road, P43K022
are currently recruiting for Shop/Deli Assistant.
We are looking for people who want flexible working hours, whether that’s a couple of hours during the day or evening or just weekends. We can tailor your work hours to suit you. Sounds good? We can offer a Part-time or Full-time hours. Unfortunately we are not looking foronlyWeekends staff.
The Successful Candidate will:
- A person would need their own transport due to limited bus service.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience as Deli Assistant (not essential)
- Previous customer service experience (not essential)
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Cook, prepare and display foods for sale throughout the day.
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas.
- Deal with customer queries efficiently and professionally.
- Ensure products are accurately labelled and prices in line with regulations
- Ensure stock levels are maintained through stock control and ordering
- Receiving deliveries and checking their content and hygiene
- To liaise with Store Manager regarding the daily operations requirements
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments accurately and preparing invoices
- Understanding customer needs – excellent customer care at all times
Previous experience of working in a deli/shop would be very advantageous but not fully essential as full training will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €11.50-€13.30 per hour
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Carrigaline, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person