Service technician/ Delivery driver & Vending Machine, Merchandiser BDS Vending Solutions, Cork, €13 ph
Merchandiser BDS Vending Solutions, Cork
We ‘re looking for an enthusiastic Service Technician/ Delivery Driver, Wholesale & Vending Machine Merchandiser ideallylocated in the greater Fermoy/ Glanwoth area or on the Cork City side of Fermoy along the M8, to join our Team.
Regrettably, applicants outside of the catchment areas will not be considered at this time.
To apply you must have a Full B Driving Licence, excellent customer service and time management skills along with the motivation to get the job done well.
You will be given a set shift with two consecutive days off each week and guaranteed hours, a small amount of average overtime will be required during busy periods. You will receive full training (an induction followed by on the job training) along with Manual Handling training. You will receive a full uniform and PPE. Regular overtime (if desired) and time and a quarter for any 6th day during extremely busy periods.
You will be required to manage a route of vending machines and/or wholesale account in an area designated to you. You will be required to visit customer sites to merchandise & deliver our products and services. You will also carry out minor repairs and adjustments to the vending machines which will include replacing parts and the use of tools, full training will be provided. Upon completion of training, you will be assigned to one of our routes and you will be responsible for the tasks below;
- Fill, clean, merchandise and rotate product in the vending machines and/or wholesale customer accounts
- Ensure all equipment is always neat and clean
- Present a neat and professional image with regards to appearance and dress
- Provide superior customer service to all accounts serviced
- Feedback any hard or soft machine failures to the customer service team
- Feedback any stock, equipment or customer service issues that may arise during the day
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Carry out repairs and adjustments as required
- Identify, analyse, repair and refurbish vending equipment and coolers
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all mechanical equipment as required to support the vending operation
- General ad hoc tasks
- Full Training
- Guaranteed hours
- Regular Overtime
- Rate of pay is OTE €13ph, consisting of a basic rate and achievable bonuses/targets
- Secure fulltime permanent position in a company established 28yrs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €13.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift