The SpitJack, Cork
Browns Brasserie is a new and exciting restaurant that has just opening in Brown Thomas. Enjoy working in a fast paced environment while delivering exception service to our customers. The restaurant is opening day time only so please ensure you are available for day shift before applying.
- 29 days holiday including public holidays.
- Gratuities and tips.
- Partial uniform is provided.
- Flexi and Part-Time schedules available to suit your needs.
- Dedicated learning manager with access to over 1000 e-learning courses.
- Advanced online training programs and the opportunity for all employees to advance to our management training program.
- Annual staff Christmas party.
- City centre location, with easy access to public transport.
Salary is based on an hourly rate of €11 per hour plus tips. Starting rate is €10.50 until fully trained. It is based on 40 hours per week.
Person Specification Required:
- Ability to provide warm, friendly and efficient service
- Must be passionate about operations and working on the floor
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service and evaluate customer service levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work in all areas of the restaurants
- Be able to work under pressure whilst also delivering excellent service
- Confident working on your own initiative and also part of a successful team
- Must have experience in a busy restaurant operation