Weekly Hours: 28
What Will You Do?
- Deputise in the absence of the Boutique Manager or Assistant Boutique Manager to effectively manage the boutique.
- Responsibility for opening and closing the Boutique in the absence of the Boutique Manager or Assistant Boutique Manager
- Promote and maintain good housekeeping and visual merchandising standards throughout the Boutique and participate in window campaign changes as required
- Complete any other tasks required by Boutique Management to support the needs of the business
- Offer & provide demonstrations (including hand massage) to all customers
- Assist in unpacking and checking off of new stock deliveries as well as participating in stock takes when required
- Consistently meet/exceed your personal Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) set by the Boutique Manager to contribute to the success of the Company
- Demonstrate a good understanding of different market types and customers
- Support the management team in the ongoing coaching of the team’s product knowledge & understanding
- Be responsible for team management in the absence of the Boutique Manager and/or Assistant Boutique Manager
- Maintain excellent personal product knowledge to effectively advise and recommend products, campaigns and offers
- Seek opportunities to support Brand through project work
- Uphold the L’Occitane values ensuring PROSPERITY is at the core of everything we do
- Ensure all online training is completed to ensure your development is a priority whilst with L’Occitane
- Always provide the highest level of service to ensure all customers have an exceptional shopping experience by following the L’Occi way.
- Support in-Boutique and external customer events
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times. Ensure retail bulletin and other Boutique communications are read and followed in a timely manner.
The Perfect Candidate:
- A love of retail, it’s essential that you want to be in a customer facing environment as we are an experiential brand
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident and effective communication and listening skills
- Able to demonstrate pro-active selling ability
- Highly motivated to achieve personal KPI’s and contribute towards Boutique objectives
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Reliable, honest and flexible
- Positive and friendly attitude as well as consistent ability to operate at your best
What we offer you!*
- Generous Staff Discount to use on all your favourite L’Occitane Group products (including L’Occitane, Erborian, Elemis and more)
- Training Product Allocation every month!
- Generous Holiday Allowance, increasing with length of service
- Excellent well-being policies including enhanced Maternity and Paternity policy
- Extra day Holiday if you get married
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Company Bonus
- Group Income Protection
- My L’Occi Rewards: Discount/Cashback from 1000s of high street retailers as well as Well-being Hub, GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech Loans and Childcare Vouchers
- Private Health Insurance with Westfield Health
- Employee Assistance Programme for all Associates and their families
- Flexible working
- Much, much more!
- Some benefit eligibility is based on length of service
Since 1976, L’OCCITANE en Provence has been imagining, producing and selling beauty, skincare and well-being products with an intention to share nature’s wonders with the world. Our ambition is to not only sustain lands, but to regenerate ecosystems. We believe beauty goes beyond what the eye can see. From seed to skin, we are holistic in our approach. At L’OCCITANE en Provence, we’ve always been Cultivators of Change. This mindset is nothing new. We do our best to create positive change for the world, and we always try to inspire everyone around us to do the same.
L’OCCITANE is an equal opportunities employer. This means that, when making decisions about our employees’ careers with us, our main considerations are their ability to do their jobs and develop in their roles.