Lift Truck Sales, Cork
We are currently looking to expand our team and appoint an Experienced Sales Representative at Lift Truck Sales Ltd..
Established in 1982, Lift Truck Sales Ltd. are main dealers for Toyota & BT Material Handling Equipment. Operating from Cork and Limerick, Lift Truck Sales covers Southern Ireland and beyond.
Lift Truck Sales Ltd. provides Forklift sales, hire, service and parts to a broad range of customers within the southern region. We are commited to providing our customers with quality products, cost effective solutions while always ensuring our customer’s needs are dealt with personally and professionally.
The Sales Representative position will involve travelling to both existing and potential customers, building relationships and delivering on sales targets.
Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Identifying and managing Key Customer Accounts including arranging meetings, presentations and negotiating business deals;
- Creating new opportunities by generating and pursuing business leads, calling on both existing and potential customers and building relationships with representatives;
- Following up on all customer queries and requests for quotes in a timely manner;
- Updating and maintaining leads, contact logs and all key information;
- Developing customer quotes and following up with customers on quotes;
- Taking orders from customers and processing orders as per company procedures;
- Liaising with the Managing Director regarding large commercial deals;
- Achieving agreed monthly sales targets;
- Participating in regular sales meetings including communicating progress to the Managing Director;
- Being involved in organising, co-ordinating and communicating promotional and advertising activities and events as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Sales or marketing background or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background;
- Experience in the forklift, construction plant, agricultural equipment or automotive industry highly beneficial;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Energetic person with an ability to work on their own initiative;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent organisational skills with good numerical skills;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Full clean drivers licence.
In addition to a secure job in a successful company, you will receive training and development from our experienced team and industry experts.
We offer a competitive remuneration package including salary, bonus and pension schemes as well as the opportunity to work in an informal, inclusive work environment. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- sales: 3 years (preferred)