Sales Consultant, Womenswear, Part Time, Brown Thomas Cork
Brown Thomas Cork
GET TO KNOW US
At Brown Thomas Arnotts, we exist to imagine and create a sustainable future for our People, Customers and Communities. Our Values, Do the Right Thing, Go Above and Beyond and Drive Creativity and Innovation remain at the heart of everything we do. We are Reinventing Retail and the way we Work to enable our teams to be more agile, flexible and responsive to our customer’s needs
KNOW THE ROLE
Our Womenswear Department in our Cork Store is currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join the team to fulfill a 30 hour contract.
- Create a memorable in store experience through delivering extraordinary service to our customers
- Meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs through product knowledge and building rapport
- Building customer loyalty through attentive services and showcasing our loyalty program
- Attending team briefings daily to understand targets and promotions
- Being passionate and enthusiastic about products and services available
- Promote the sustainable edit across your department
- Being aware of product lines in other departments and introducing related product to the customer
- Being knowledgeable of additional services on offer throughout the store including events and promotions
- Maintaining the highest level of merchandising standards
- Replenishing stock ensuring that all items/products are out on the shopfloor
- Learn, understand and comply with all company policy and procedures
KNOW WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Retail experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Worked in a fast pace environment
- Effective Communication
- Target drive
- A people person
- Passion for our brands and our products
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We believe that every team member should have the opportunity to a meaningful career that enhances professional and personal development. That is why; we foster a culture of belonging and inclusiveness, one that provides learning and purpose. We show respect for individual needs and circumstances and we enable our people to work in a way that best suits their unique lifestyles and their roles. We place trust in our teams to do the right thing for Brown Thomas Arnotts and keep our customers and team at the heart of our decision-making.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- Team Member discount across the world’s most iconic brands
- Recognition Days for Volunteering & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Extensive Learning & Development Offerings
- Leading Talent Programmes
- Additional Benefits
KNOW HOW WE WORK
We Drive Creativity and Innovation: Creativity runs through our veins and fuels everything we do. We are an enterprising team that thinks outside the box to bring new ideas to life and to create unrivalled experiences designed for our customers and our world. Fostering a culture of innovation, we keep ahead of the rest while growing sustainably.
We Go Above and Beyond: As agents of change within our industry we set the standard, always leading, never imitating. We love to go where others haven’t and thrive on sharing our knowledge and expertise. We work to surpass expectations, inspiring everyone who comes in to contact with our brands.
We Do the Right Thing: We respect our world and everyone we interact with. Acting with decency, honesty and transparency, we strive to ensure that everything we contemplate or do, contributes to a sustainable future. Embracing diversity and inclusivity we build trust among our customers, partners, and communities and with each other.