ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A TEMPORARY ROLE FOR CHRISTMAS?
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN A FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT?
Then Read On…
As the UK and Ireland’s largest Discount Retailer, Poundland & Dealz are bucking the trend on the high street.
We’re looking to fill temporary positions starting soon and lasting until the end of December.
If you’re passionate about customer service and pride yourself in maintaining the highest standards, we’d like to talk to you.
All the time, you’ll be a vital part of a friendly, family culture in which we trust and respect one other.
One team working together to create amazing value for our customers. Yes, we work hard, but it goes hand-in-hand with having fun.
You’ll enjoy being part of a place where individuals are encouraged and supported to deliver something exceptional.
Apply now and start building a terrific future with one of the fastest-growing names on the high street.
What Your Day Will Look Like
As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided in every interaction with a customer ensuring you are friendly, welcoming and helpful
- Respond efficiently to till queues to ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Process till transactions securely, quickly and accurately
- Deliver effective product availability, replenish stock as directed
- Work as part of the store team to create and maintain a fun and friendly environment
- Live the company values focussing on taking individual responsibility working towards team delivery
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures
- Deliver store changes/promotions in a timely and accurate way.
You’ll need to be as flexible as possible in your work hours; we may require you to work shifts.
The first Dealz stores were opened in Blanchardstown and Portlaoise by Poundland in 2011. Since then, Dealz has opened many more stores and developed a reputation for offering top brands, local Irish brands and quality own-brand products at an amazing value. We sell everything from food and drink to DIY, pet products to stationery, not forgetting our very own fashion brand, PEP&CO. We have recently invested £45 million in the business, opened new stores and revamped existing ones. We’re on an exciting journey, and you can be a part of it.
We’re proud to have been recognised as one of the Top 100 companies to work for in Ireland in 2022. We’re part of a much larger group in Europe called Pepco which has 3,000 stores in 17 territories serving 50 million shoppers, and the size of our business means there are so many opportunities for you to come and join us. From our retail stores to our support and distribution centres, everywhere you see Dealz, you’ll find passionate and knowledgeable colleagues delivering amazing service to our customers. Once you’re part of our family, we’ll give you everything you need to be the best you can be, from training to coaching and mentoring. Our seven core values and seven leadership principles steer how we do business. They give us the building blocks to create a culture where everybody thrives, and sustainability is at the top of our agenda.