Road Freight, Logiskills Group, Cork
Logiskills Group, Cork
Our client is looking for a Road Freight Forwarder to provide a professional and efficient road freight export and import operations service to both internal and external customers.
- Processing shipment bookings
- Monitoring shipments from point of Customer booking to arrival at destination and Customer payment.
- Providing a high level of Customer Service to both internal and external customers.
- Liaising with local and International hauliers and agents to ensure that the best possible rate and transit time are secured.
- Liaising with transport personnel regarding collections or deliveries.
- Working with the warehouse to process road freight shipments.
- Organizing freight for distribution, export, or import.
- Processing Sales / Purchase Invoices and dealing with any queries relating to Customer/Creditor invoices.
- Providing quotations for new and existing customers.
- Developing and building relationships with new and current clients/subcontractors.
- Dealing and ensuring maximum profit is obtained by being able to source the most competitive transport solution.
- Have solid experience working within the European road freight forwarding industry..
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Good experience of using Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]